Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo]

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
With website he means website. Whats so hard to understand?

Just take a look yourself to see how sad it actually is. They literally copied the entire website from us:

Theirs:

Ours (for like a year now):

Now, stop crying about me DMCA'ing pages and websites when all people do is copy OUR poop blatanly.
Let this be a final warning. Stop stealing poop from others.
Oh, actually saw you guys already made a new facebook page, how stupid are you?

Btw, others that read this and heared rumours. Just don't steal poop or interfear with newz.

I've been active in ragezone before newz and its just sad to see 99% of the things here get stolen.
I highly respect people who do their own thing and its just sad they always get ripped off.

ok but i got a 1 objection to what you said.

From what you says, you will "attack" anyone who moves as far as to steal NewZ stuff - ok i get that and honestly i can even defend that stance.

Thooo.......

There have been some emus that also were atacked by "NewZ Crew", and best thing? these guys didn't even had single poop from you. Acording to what you wrote, you had no point or reason to even take these guys down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok but i got a 1 objection to what you said.

From what you says, you will "attack" anyone who moves as far as to steal NewZ stuff - ok i get that and honestly i can even defend that stance.

Thooo.......

There have been some emus that also were atacked by "NewZ Crew", and best thing? these guys didn't even had single poop from you. Acording to what you wrote, you had no point or reason to even take these guys down.

Depends on the case. I quoted "either steal poop or interfear with newz". There has been many kids even promoting their emulators in my stream, then cry about their facebook being down.

sorry, but we got the rights to.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Depends on the case. I quoted "either steal poop or interfear with newz". There has been many kids even promoting their emulators in my stream, then cry about their facebook being down.

sorry, but we got the rights to.

Technically, since you are a small sub-studio of a company that owns the Infestation: Survivor Stories Intellectual Property rights, you don't even need to justify your actions on these forums. But I am glad you guys are.

balazs12, that's a pretty blatant site ripoff. Check the CSS, it's identical to NewZ's styling sheet for crying out loud.

Adnan DatLife - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums

Also - the anti-cheat images are even 1:1 ripped off from NewZ with a photoshopped pig head. How lame is that?

Finally, the favicon's the same.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Technically, since you are a small sub-studio of a company that owns the Infestation: Survivor Stories Intellectual Property rights, you don't even need to justify your actions on these forums. But I am glad you guys are.
balazs12, that's a pretty blatant site ripoff. Check the CSS, it's identical to NewZ's styling sheet for crying out loud.

Also - the anti-cheat images are even 1:1 ripped off from NewZ with a photoshopped pig head. How lame is that?

Finally, the favicon's the same.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe we should take more legal actions... Their website is still up even though we warned them..... :glare:..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just to be clear here. I will not take any actions against other emulators, AS LONG, as they don't fk with us. We used to be an emulator, everybody should have the same chance to succeed. But dude, really? stealing our website/logo and advertising on our twitch? You expect me to sit and watch?

But yeah as SecretsOfThePast said, We have the rights, and we will take action if you trigger us, but if you don't piss us off, or steal poop from us we don't, we are not a**holes, we are just trying to run a business.

Kind Regards,

Fred

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good luck, look at the hackforums, shared hyperfilter & ovh game scripts , if you're going to throw copyright me and I will continue to throw clone. :eek:tt1:

-zRemake

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well next time you open a emu, don't steal my website.
Its not steal. Look at this this css is not yours. We just use some (2-3) jpg-png. Ok i will change all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah if they did that ofc. Most of the community here is copy pastin crap cant make anything unique. I am in no way defending them or associated with them , to clear some things up.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Its not steal. Look at this this css is not yours. We just use some (2-3) jpg-png. Ok i will change all.

Maybe he has permission from the content creator to use it, considering you can pay for it, here (which he probably did)

Either way, you don't have permission to use his anti-cheat images and since your game is a blatant ripoff of WarZ/Infestation:SS, (the design looks like a 1:1 ripoff, changing the jpegs won't matter - he could argue every time that it looks too similar) coupled with the argument that you or your players have been advertising ZRemake on his svena69's twitch channel is enough to warrant a DMCA.

At the end of the day, you are doing nothing to remedy things and I don't think you should do so on a public forum - they leave a contact email on Facebook for you to make amends. Use it and follow their demands, because they're in the legal right here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still sending DMCA pages. Whats wrong with you ugly kiddos? You was just a make poop cheats for warz, just look your past.
If you wanna fight against private servers, we are in. You will see more ghosters thai people on your server every fuckin time.

My server closed was 2015 and you sent claim. what a brain. duck you hammerpoint. How can you give permission to this kids.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
I discovered that they want to be the number 1 in ShitZ :lol:
1 - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't even use anything from ShitZ, I was waiting maybe a copyright warning from FreeReign but by Fredaikis AB?? Hahaha wtf they have a lot of desire to duck off others (kids with hunger of money and fame) with this post i just want to show u guys how Fredaikis AB works

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I discovered that they want to be the number 1 in ShitZ :lol:
View attachment 161205View attachment 161206View attachment 161207

I don't even use anything from ShitZ, I was waiting maybe a copyright warning from FreeReign but by Fredaikis AB?? Hahaha wtf they have a lot of desire to duck off others (kids with hunger of money and fame) with this posti just want to show u guys how Fredaikis AB works
Fredaikis said he wont attak ppl who don't use Infestation stuff, well most of models and more, and he did it to you for no reason.
If we can't use Infestation stuff well we can't use the engine too, I guess, 4 years after first release, better ask the new engine and src from SS to FreeReign to get something better and "legal".

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol. Days after Dead caters to a completely different player-base than NewZ yet they still took my Facebook page down. Pathetic.
fM2YFuo - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Lol. Days after Dead caters to a completely different player-base than NewZ yet they still took my Facebook page down. Pathetic.
fM2YFuo - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums

hurr durr just use VK

russian mods won't care about anything sent my fred xd

or don't use facebook at all.... facebook is really a dead zone for warz emus, use vk, or don't use anything at all

Attachments

Back