Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They took down all the FB pages, etc. even ones that want to go for different stuff , even tho they said they will let others have a chance .... :)))

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
They took down all the FB pages, etc. even ones that want to go for different stuff , even tho they said they will let others have a chance .... :)))

or more like "we will give you a chance but when you gonna get people, we gonna take you down and copy anything interesting you make" xd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fredaikis
Fred, if you want your "poop NewZ" to live, do not go where you do not need!

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
@fredaikis

Guys, the Russian people are the most fierce. If you do not want to yourself trouble, do not touch Russian projects. Otherwise, I will collect all my savings and I will give ddos Fred. And then he will stand on his knees!

Fred, if you want your "poop NewZ" to live, do not go where you do not need!

hahahahahahaahahahah

lol people are that stupid?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hurr durr just use VK

russian mods won't care about anything sent my fred xd

or don't use facebook at all.... facebook is really a dead zone for warz emus, use vk, or don't use anything at all

Good luck!

Back