Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] BuyGC Web APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I bring you a Web APP to sell GCs within any emulator Warz, `` the application is private''

I show a little video I miss showing everything he does. Greetings and hope you like it, sorry if there are spelling mistakes but I'm using google translator.

The application uses:
- PHP
- HTML
- ActionScript 3
- Sqlite
- Sql Server (Warz)
- Csv (to save the log of everything)
- Paypal IPN (for secure payment)
- Mi Server (for validate api)

Version 2.0 New Features:
- All files (php, swf...) are configured from a config.php
- Adding an api linked to my server to check if you have permission to use the APP
- Added new security methods to prevent include your APP on another web
- Added the ability to configure the form design paypal
- The SWF file has been encrypted
- Added new files with extension .josemartineh includes encrypted for some

Version 2.2 New Features:
- Add Web_Sql_Support option to choose if the web server uses sqlsrv or mssql
- Encrypted new pages
- New method of identifying api

Version 3.0 New features:
- Add the option to modify the conversion of coins that are taken for each USD
- Added the option to edit the name of the currency
- Added the option to edit the name of the abbreviation of the currency
- Added the option to edit the call SQLQuery which updates the server coins

JoseMartineh - [Development] BuyGC Web APP - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added new features:
- All files (php, swf...) are configured from a config.php
- Adding an api linked to my server to check if you have permission to use the APP
- Added new security methods to prevent include your APP on another web
- Added the ability to configure the form design paypal
- The SWF file has been encrypted
- Added new files with extension .josemartineh includes encrypted for some

I'll post pictures of the new features above

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You do know that the PayPal IPN is not for secure payments, right? IPN stands for Instant Payment Notification, which means that whenever a purchase is fulfilled, you receive a notification about it.

What I thought of was that you use it to automatically add the GC and GD value on the account. Am I right? Or do you add it manually?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do know that the PayPal IPN is not for secure payments, right? IPN stands for Instant Payment Notification, which means that whenever a purchase is fulfilled, you receive a notification about it.

What I thought of was that you use it to automatically add the GC and GD value on the account. Am I right? Or do you add it manually?

Paypal IPN is 100% safe, because once the buyer makes payment when recive money paypal, paypal servers send you payment details to your server, which include among others, the payment amount, the data of the buyer , the status of money etc, your server makes a call to Paypal servers to check that everything is correct and the script verifies that all details are correct and then sends the GCs to the account ... Paypal IPN is as safe to make payments with paypal: D regards

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Paypal IPN is 100% safe, because once the buyer makes payment when recive money paypal, paypal servers send you payment details to your server, which include among others, the payment amount, the data of the buyer , the status of money etc, your server makes a call to Paypal servers to check that everything is correct and the script verifies that all details are correct and then sends the GCs to the account ... Paypal IPN is as safe to make payments with paypal: D regards
Lol, you clearly don't have a clue what IPN is. I'll not argue.

I'll just explain. IPN means Instant Payment Notification, which means that, when a customer finishes his order, you can have some callback url and have PayPal send some data to it, so you can automate your delivery process.

A lot of web stores use this. The customer pays through PayPal, the IPN sends some data to a callback url (containing stuff like order id, amount, purchase amount, item id, custom data), then they probably store this data into a database, and send the desired product to the customer.

It doesn't make payments safer because it does nothing else than what I've said above.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol, you clearly don't have a clue what IPN is. I'll not argue.

I'll just explain. IPN means Instant Payment Notification, which means that, when a customer finishes his order, you can have some callback url and have PayPal send some data to it, so you can automate your delivery process.

A lot of web stores use this. The customer pays through PayPal, the IPN sends some data to a callback url (containing stuff like order id, amount, purchase amount, item id, custom data), then they probably store this data into a database, and send the desired product to the customer.

It doesn't make payments safer because it does nothing else than what I've said above.
your ignorant and its kinda funny.

If you make it properly, it will have no exploits.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
your ignorant and its kinda funny.

If you make it properly, it will have no exploits.

You are the ignorant here. Clearly you didn't read everything in that post.

Quoted from PayPal's Site:
Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is a message service that automatically notifies merchants of events related to PayPal transactions. Merchants can use it to automate back-office and administrative functions, like automatically fulfilling orders and providing customers with order status.

I do agree with what you said. But IPN doesn't make it secure. OP was saying that it was secure because of the IPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back