Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Connor's Community Source Code (Revision v1)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Connor's Community Source Code (Revision v1)!

So. To clarify things:

1. This is a development, please do not post another thread in releases.

2. 90% of RageZone's WarZ releases are based on other sources. Even Infestation is based on WarZ. And WarZ on War Inc. There is no rule saying that is forbidden to release modified code.

3. Next Offtopic Post will receive an Infraction.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity...what db would you use with this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you kindly..its much appreciated,wasn't sure if if any others would work with or without a little tweaking...and again I appreciate what you are doing..I will be throwing this together over the weekend and be following the thread closely..thanks again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope to add a new update soon. :) Been busy working on other projects

Reaction score
Like to see some modifications to the camera code. Like to see PhysX update to 3.3 or 3.2. Would help with the fps lag and item crashing. Packet encryption/decryption to stop packet editors. Like to see the crap anti cheat it came in ripped out. If you need the visual studio 2013 edits i can post them. But it wont help you solve against the issue of scale-form lib's being old and outdated. Would love to see multithreading in server or in client would help in memory usage. Low the 4gb memory usaged of the file formats or even use a different file format or something.

Millions and millons of things i guess would need to be done. BTW hi connor...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like to see some modifications to the camera code. Like to see PhysX update to 3.3 or 3.2. Would help with the fps lag and item crashing. Packet encryption/decryption to stop packet editors. Like to see the crap anti cheat it came in ripped out. If you need the visual studio 2013 edits i can post them. But it wont help you solve against the issue of scale-form lib's being old and outdated. Would love to see multithreading in server or in client would help in memory usage. Low the 4gb memory usaged of the file formats or even use a different file format or something.

Millions and millons of things i guess would need to be done. BTW hi connor...
would like to see my 150 usd refunded -_-

but:
1. camera code is in infestation, I'll simply rip it out and put it in this.
2. PhysX to 3.3 or 3.2? version-physx.txt : PhysX-3.2.2 (14191569) ... lol?
3. packet encryption seems like a pointless addition, while you could simply make checks to see if what the client is sending is appropriate.
4. physx =/= fps lag? what?? lol okay, and item crashing is simply bad implementation.
5. vs2013 is not hard at all to upgrade to.
6. Idk what your saying about scaleform libs but regardless hex editing is always an option but hackyish
7. multithreading for server? I believe its already implemented along with the client
anondev - [Development] Connor's Community Source Code (Revision v1)! - RaGEZONE Forums

8. Would be cool but is really something im interested in devoting my time to.

That was 8 things, all possible. Theres more of course but nothing that is not possible.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Base on what and others said you deserve nothing... To much bad comes from you..
woah. that was unexpected lol. I mean I understand where your anger comes from jonny. You know nothing to little programming. Thats the reason why when I payed you to help me create an anticheat you gave me what SecretsOThePast created (the whirpool system, and another thing I can't remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back