Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] WarZ Admin General Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Human Hello !. kkkk. people good excuses for my english I'm using it to use the father of Google donkeys. Leave it.
I had an idea a few days to redo the administration tools, do not take it ready and modify once again his whole algorithm. For as we know the bugs by numerous failures and mistakes. Therefore, I will publish it for free non-profit just because I'm doing it for free and spontaneous will, therefore would like to make an environment for easy handling server for that I have to do further research and enhance the functions of which will put for so it will need to spend on many books, and would like you podecem help, I will add a button donations, more remembering is not obligated to pay, even if only because I'm not charging. No more talking speech is getting so:
As I also said is not even 40% of what I have in mind. Is there still room:
* Access only for Dev's and Administrator being Ranked in 3 levels:
1 - Administrator will have all released functions
2 - Dev's with no access to functions in which only administrators (owners) can access
3 Dev's with only basic functions so you can not diss the server instance: ban players, more like a form of justification for the administrator to analyze such action.
* Queries in the database
* Editing and modifying data in the database
* File Server Manipulation
* Server Statistics
and a few more things I want to leave as a surprise.
Also opening this post so they can leave ideas and opinions and thank those who could leave your comments.

version 1.1:
As promised my updates :
moved:
* program layout
* Menu bar
* Multiple forms

added:

* Total accounts
* Total of clans
* Security Log
* Transaction log
* Log HWID
* Cheat log

next:
as I am messing screen by screen, so end the home screen, will leave for acounts screen, add your Broken parts: Banish account, unban Account, Edit and delete account.
So on until comes the final server screen that will coloar all handling of the core files on the server folder.

imagery:
Login:
P7wZYZe - [Development] WarZ Admin General Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Home:
j7IurGv - [Development] WarZ Admin General Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Account:
Tp6NAUr - [Development] WarZ Admin General Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

items:
nKXdnMi - [Development] WarZ Admin General Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

I will constantly update this post every time you have a referral program additions.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is basically just everything you could find in the DB in matter of seconds?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is basically just everything you could find in the DB in matter of seconds?
Rather when his feature so far, and that is only doing consultations, research, and issues. Do not put the specific paines: bans, add xp, gp, historical donations

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is really good with a nice looking , how long will you take to finish it ?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
WZAdmin looks better than that one you're designing, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back