Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Annihilation/ZMMO source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have fun!

New Link (thanks to: @wqwqwq5555 for re-uploading):

credits of all work: Me

Before a lot of people ask how: firstly you have to remove the anti cheat from the winmain.cpp, because you will not be able to use it! You got no license for it!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice release IKaruzI15, Karti is right though. This forum is gonna be spammed with 101 questions about how to set this up along with afterlife.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This src is my own one and built on untouched, and the latest zmmo src.

Reaction score
This src is my own one and built on untouched, and the latest zmmo src.

I have a doubt.First of all I apologize if I did any foolish offense. good job.Was not ZMMO anything involving Fredaiks and his boyfriend?because I had these flashes some time that someone gave me and it really is almost the same to ZMMO, never divulged, but just to know even if you made it.

this really is very different from what I have of the original. very messy.
Your:
IKaruzI15 - Annihilation/ZMMO source code - RaGEZONE Forums

the original already made by SAWRA

8M01dqO - Annihilation/ZMMO source code - RaGEZONE Forums

and Trickey1337 for LostSurvivorZ
http://forum.ragezone.com/f789/thread-aka-strut-stuff-930947-post8478925/#post8478925

So, good work!!! never surrender

I saw that it was about to sell for $ 799 at Bombillo's site, but after its release it was removed from the store. There were fights.?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@LukasCCB the flash part is fully made by me, its just the background which was made by the old designer of zmmo and he even allowed us to use it!

Reaction score
@LukasCCB the flash part is fully made by me, its just the background which was made by the old designer of zmmo and he even allowed us to use it!

Only this badly organized, done with much laziness, but I give my respect and congratulations to the one who did this, it really was very good these things and design. I love flash.

from the bottom of my heart,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With all these leak, steal, ... who know if their is any rat or bypass throught these dll and exe now.

Reaction score
With all these leak, steal, ... who know if their is any rat or bypass throught these dll and exe now.
Just dont doubleclick anyshit, wheres the Problem? .DLL Files can and should be replaced too, but well, i know its hard for all the braindeads here. :D

Ps; such very stronk passwords? much wow!

PPs; Nitrado is just dipshit too. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New Link please
Have fun!

FLASH:

credits of all work: Me

Before a lot of people ask how: firstly you have to remove the anti cheat from the winmain.cpp, because you will not be able to use it! You got no license for it!

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Take this src : HERE
You do not need to take a source with so much inside you do not even understand half of it. Trust me go on a src clean and develop it, you will all my gratitude!

wishes... they will never do that... 90% of people begging for src ( or 100% of new commers / thais ) won't never learn anything

day like any other i guess...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is not the source I seek.I mean I'm looking for a new link when the main link of the source zmmo this article has been removed.I thank you and I do not need the source that you have given.
Take this src : HERE
You do not need to take a source with so much inside you do not even understand half of it. Trust me go on a src clean and develop it, you will all my gratitude!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
forget it, those leeches who downloaded it when the link was intact, now will use it and not throw off the source code.
This is not the source I seek.I mean I'm looking for a new link when the main link of the source zmmo this article has been removed.I thank you and I do not need the source that you have given.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
new link reload

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should of seen that coming, a released source always has people with not talent using it. Just like NewZ DEVs. No talent and they come here to get new features.

Back