Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Annihilation/ZMMO source code

Reaction score
You should of seen that coming, a released source always has people with not talent using it. Just like NewZ DEVs. No talent and they come here to get new features.

Picking up to knowledge is one thing.catch and do not say thanks and run make money without even editing the damn images. this is blood-sucking ingrate.
RaGEZONE is a forum for world-to-know knowledge. with announcements and launches. yes, anyone can use and be free to anything, sell, for example. bad if there is gratitude with + rep and + like to continue to evolve.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I released my src for a reason, I don't want to think about all the time I spent to make the src what it is today, and than stop using it and maybe even delete it forever. So I released it, because I am happy when I see emu's getting big with all that stuff I made. And well 1-2 years ago I was like a newbie aswell that src is my first project where I coded and where I even learned it! So I am happy when I see emu's using my src! :) And thank you LukasCCB To comment a "thank you" isnt that hard and would makes me happy when I read it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released my src for a reason, I don't want to think about all the time I spent to make the src what it is today, and than stop using it and maybe even delete it forever. So I released it, because I am happy when I see emu's getting big with all that stuff I made. And well 1-2 years ago I was like a newbie aswell that src is my first project where I coded and where I even learned it! So I am happy when I see emu's using my src! :) And thank you @LukasCCB To comment a "thank you" isnt that hard and would makes me happy when I read it!

Your SRC is just superb, you've done a lot of work on it, and now everyone who uses it will change everything for themselves, 70% of people from Thailand download it and will not appreciate your work without even saying thank you.

Reaction score
I released my src for a reason, I don't want to think about all the time I spent to make the src what it is today, and than stop using it and maybe even delete it forever. So I released it, because I am happy when I see emu's getting big with all that stuff I made. And well 1-2 years ago I was like a newbie aswell that src is my first project where I coded and where I even learned it! So I am happy when I see emu's using my src! :) And thank you @LukasCCB To comment a "thank you" isnt that hard and would makes me happy when I read it!
I'm no expert, I know very little about things. but even for this I do contribute, many here know how I make my contribution to the user who helps others. only all users in which I contribute and *mental* know my result it.

not for that I gabo, bad the works of all here are very nice, it is everything in the base of the joke, for some a work and for others a robby. but it is still fun. when something is done out of respect and gratitude, you will always have more and more.
never stop!
sorry for english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello !
Can someone tell me how to use clan skins ? i really set ClanID in database and itemDB.xml too but not work !
PLease . Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@chauduy, ... never touch that itemsDB, you have to work with the database and than use the "UPDATE ITEMSDB" function... and you have to set the clanid to the skin in the Items_Skin table + your char have to be in the clan of that ClanID you have set!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chauduy, ... never touch that itemsDB, you have to work with the database and than use the "UPDATE ITEMSDB" function... and you have to set the clanid to the skin in the Items_Skin table + your char have to be in the clan of that ClanID you have set!

Thanks @IKaruzI15 very much

i will try new clan skins !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Listen, tell me why so, when I leave the server I have a game crash or it just freezeng

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Lomoda ... check out your crash reports, it could be an error by my fault, but I don't think so, sounds like you fucked something up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe just stop working on the source and learn some C++. Then if you have no clue why it inst working Go into your folder and delete the code and download a emulator launcher and just play. Because you are obviously to lazy to learn anything and you just want the easy answers. Coding is not easy!!!PUT FORTH THE WORK TO LEARN!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Sloppysanchez4y "Coding is not easy" - Actually it is, when you know how to, but for that you have to learn abit the language like you said :) The thing what people call hard at coding is to work around with external includes!

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Nothing is easy
But nothing is also "hard"

Everything just require time and self motivation

if you lack self motivation to learn or at least play around it,

Then this is not a place and thing for you to work on, leave game modding / developing to others and just go back to playing

simple

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@IKaruzI15
I try follow your tip but not work , and where fuction "update itemdb"?

I can't it find in database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@IKaruzI15
I try follow your tip but not work , and where fuction "update itemdb"?

I can't it find in database

Itake not in the DB it's in the studio. Before you click on level editor it's says Update Items DB or something like that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lomoda ... check out your crash reports, it could be an error by my fault, but I don't think so, sounds like you fucked something up!
This does not happen all the time but periodically, the last log of the game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Lomoda Thats not a crash reason, thats just some dumb flash errors, please try to debug maybe than you find the crash reason!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lomoda Thats not a crash reason, thats just some dumb flash errors, please try to debug maybe than you find the crash reason!

This may be due to the fact that I added new skins to itemdb.xml but did not add it to db but I use this thing?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to remove the Anti_chiter from this source for add another without free license

A1ClVYT - Annihilation/ZMMO source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to remove the Anti_chiter from this source for add another without free license

A1ClVYT - Annihilation/ZMMO source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Replace WinMain.cpp

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back