Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gas Mask - my own anti-cheat for WarZ servers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was tinkering around and trying to make a little anti-cheat for warz servers!
Obviously it's nothing professional or anything haha :p

Just let me know what you guys think.

How to use it

When the warz game opens, immediately open up the "GasMask.exe" program. Once you've done that, just have a simple loop continuously making sure the process "GasMask.exe" is still open, and whenever it closes, close the warz game.

Note: GasMask will only work if your game's executable is named: "WarZ.exe"

Everybody test it out and tell me what you think! And how I can improve it! Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why make poop up? That's not cool at all.
edit: btw, it's c#. You can easily decompile it if anyone truly believes its a virus, look at the code. All clean. I am getting my computer science degree and I am completely ethical in my programs (white hat). I would never harm anyone.

Why not a DLL tho?
Well, I guess I could make it a dll, however I've always used visual studios windows.exe to make my programs :p
I don't see a problem with it being an exe though because the hb1 and hb2 make sure the GasMask.exe program is open and running, if it aint, it will close the game to make sure no cheats are allowed.

Btw, has anyone tried it out yet? Did it detect your cheat??? I'm excited to see if it's half decent or not haha!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to use it, it is good anti cheat?
no video, no tutorial?:glare:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use it, it is good anti cheat?
no video, no tutorial?:glare:

No videos, the tutorial to use it is written in text in the original post.
I'm not sure how good it will be against cheats. I would like people to test it out and give me feedback on maybe how to improve it!

Back