Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 3dsMax 2012 Skeleton Importer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not the kind of person who likes to repeat himself thousands of times so just a quote:

Because I'm the only guy who is working on it, it's slow. I'm hopping between projects, just started getting the Dragona Server up and running, now getting this new source I got (Don't tell ya) up and running. Probably picking up the work 18th, but I can't promise anything

So yes, but I wanted to wait till I got the binaryreader up and running (For reading *.scb files) but It turned out to be more complex than expected. So I wanted to get the scb reader running first before making an update.

The main problem with the scb reader is MAXscript is reading bin files oddly wrong. For example:
uint32 in C++ = int32 in MAXscript (Don't ask me why)
int16 in C++ = int32 in MAXscript

etc.

If you want a beta version with half working / non working stuff write me a PM and I'll send you a download link

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Even while i am force to work on the old version of your precious script i am still trying to make as much as i can :D

Here is my attempt on DAT SRS ( also knows simple as ---- .308 )
7SuHoF5 - [Release] 3dsMax 2012 Skeleton Importer - RaGEZONE Forums
hyKfj0K - [Release] 3dsMax 2012 Skeleton Importer - RaGEZONE Forums

UWNl6Bo - [Release] 3dsMax 2012 Skeleton Importer - RaGEZONE Forums

WM4pvjv - [Release] 3dsMax 2012 Skeleton Importer - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
BTW i wanted to congratulate on what you did :) since i am able to make many new things just by using your OLD 3dsmax script :) i hope that your newer version gonna make the work much easier and alowe more people to finaly make custom models easier for emus :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Man

When I click import SCB of a "work in progress".
What did I have to do to import the scb?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks Man

When I click import SCB of a "work in progress".
What did I have to do to import the scb?

You should not import scbs. Use an rsbuild to convert to sco, the raw file used. But I've never tried so just try hitting import button and selecting your file, I know this works with scos but not 100%on scb.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
No. But I have a private version with SCB kind of working (Still issues I need to sort out until I release it). And the rest (Export SCB / Export SCO) I figured is useless because of the exporter plugin.

Hehe ;s

what about hmm importing anm's ? Are you going to try that one working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back