Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] AK12/MAC-10 WorkFiles

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Since we have a nice event of people releasing and releasing and releasing more nad more and more of stuff

then i deciced.. "why should i skip the fun?"

Soo enjoy some of my top fun files i worked on for a bit.. tho to be honest.. i bet 99% of people who gonna download it, won't even have any use with it xd anyway enjoy

MAC-10 Whole "Work File" Directory including :
- .max files related to rig of a gun
- .max files related to FPS animations
- .obj + mat + textures of MAC-10 weapon

B1qpu5t - [RELEASE] AK12/MAC-10 WorkFiles - RaGEZONE Forums

AK-12 Work file Directory including :
- .max files related to rig of a gun
- .max files related to FPS animations
- .obj + mat + textures AK-12
- .obj + mat + textures of AK-12 Iron Sight

2qTX0cJ - [RELEASE] AK12/MAC-10 WorkFiles - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Links :
-
-

Enjoy "wankers"

PS : The max skeleton file is NOT original Warz Skeleton but my own creation one using reverse enginering, you can encounter some "problems" while you gonna try to work on your first anims in your studio / game... tho i don't care and don't ask me how to fix it.. i managed how to get that working, so now move your lazy butts and manage that by yourself

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
*Update and small info*
As mentioned at start... but i will repeat it to all the retarded randoms that pm'ed me
THIS IS NOT ORIGINAL WARZ SKL BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN IT WON'T WORK, IT Ducking WILL WORK SINCE IT WORKED FOR ME IT WILL WORK FOR YOU IF YOU JUST GONNA Ducking USE YOUR GRAY MATTER.STOP ASKING ME FOR A SUPPORT SINCE I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU, WORK HARD AND LEARN SOMETHING FIRST

And to other dumb idiots that told me that these 3dsmax file have no FPS animations - if you are so stupid to crap on something WITHOUT even downloading the files then why are you even here? spanker

tqM2cwi - [RELEASE] AK12/MAC-10 WorkFiles - RaGEZONE Forums

No? there are no FPS files there? THEN WHAT THE duck IS THIS?

Also, if any Mod can change the name of this Topic into "Karti Releases" since i will upload all of the future releases onto this topic to make it clean and easy to sort instead of having alot of small topics.

Cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back