Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AlphaMMO Source code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep just need external but i think he asked for the whole src files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Takes lots of courage to release a source you've worked this hard on. Some people don't say thanks and just go straight to commenting with an error they have. Lol. Thanks fdr bro it means a lot to us <3 Keep up the good work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please don't post release if you are doing nothing for it works.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please don't post release if you are doing nothing for it works.

Nothing? Don't talk what you don't know, you guys can take external from codex source, will work.

I release this source, for guys take codes, for exemple, cold system, camp fire...

Reaction score
ItzFdr - [Release] AlphaMMO Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

How about to READ THE FIRST POST​ before u kids cry and spam even more shenanigans? Get the Codex SQL, and _ANY_ External Folder and try it out?!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ItzFdr - [Release] AlphaMMO Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

How about to READ THE FIRST POST​ before u kids cry and spam even more shenanigans? Get the Codex SQL, and _ANY_ External Folder and try it out?!

i try to talk, 'you guys need external folder, you can take from codex source, will work perfectly' but moderator again delete my comment and don't notice me, i'm very angry with this 'new moderator' do what he want, and i don't talk anything wrong, sincerely, the ragezone was better before, you could give your opinion without receiving an infraction, I will not waste my time, because soon he comes here and delete what I wrote again.

Back