Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] asr_ar26

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zztph123 - [Release] asr_ar26 - RaGEZONE Forums

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

model BY

Password MEGA : !4tJf_E5L4KgF8wvSnOoDmuzfylSgeTk7VJxmK2YS0QE
Password File : warz-admin.com

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Thats MSBS Radom ( not Radon ) by Crytek for their f2p game Warface and you even got that mentioned on that russian site but whatever, i guess reading is not your good trait

anyway what is that?

ORbKamQ - [Release] asr_ar26 - RaGEZONE Forums

thats all? nothing else?

textures?

normal maps beeing inverted , gloss map.. beeing colored? are you serious?
anyone with pinch of oil in their heads knows warz uses gloss maps and specularPOWER not specular which are black-n-white, not colored..

oh yea.. these textures does NOT USE ALPHAS
86V0LlB - [Release] asr_ar26 - RaGEZONE Forums

and that stupid "thai-a-like" advertisment on a side of a weapon with crappy 3d text welded to the model itself... this is wrong on soo many levels...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
One of the biggest scams i have seen on RaGEZONE. Why? First lets discuss this "rigged" gun.

Issues with weapon

• Double named textures and material file, LOL (asr_ar26ar26)
  • Improper Specular Map, not compatible with ISS engine (Karti mentioned this)
    Stupid logo overlay on the weapon that you don't even have the rights to. Karti does this so people know he RIGGED it not created the Ducking model...
  • Low specular settings in .MAT file.
  • Missing PhysX files, missing .skl and .wgt so it's not even going to work, not to mention no attachments, or iron sights cuz missing .skl, and broken animations will happen.
  • asr_ar26ar26_t should be named to asr_ar26ar26_D to avoid confusion. Capital letters on the files also helps.
  • Your StoreIcon will look off compared to other weapons. You have no background black blur, which every in game item in ISS uses, as well as improper rotation (Rotating it 13 degrees left will fix it)

Why is it a scam?
ALMOST every TH person i have ever met cant develop anything that demands a fraction of effort, sells everything they can get their hands on, steals from people, scams people, the list goes on. Some key points why are
  • You are SELLING copyrighted models you DID NOT create, not to mention some of those models on your site i can remember seeing on other emulators, like the Iron Man helmet, Raindow Miku, etc..
  • You are ripping gullible people off, and giving them badly rigged stuff ripped from other emulators, not to mention for a price...
  • $5 USD for an assault rifle that IS missing several files, technically broken, and worthless garbage?. You are selling 1 minute of effortless work for $5, with that effort you might as well release everything for free.
  • $3 USD for a hat? i can rig a hat in 25 seconds and i wouldn't sell it for a single penny, because it is not worth a penny.

Typical scammer from Thiland, nothing to see here :thumbdown:

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Thais are just pathetic AF xD

Ticket sent to Blizzard Entertainment with report of a 3rd party user using Blizzard assets to earn money - asset thief

49gGaQq - [Release] asr_ar26 - RaGEZONE Forums
]
OridAyx - [Release] asr_ar26 - RaGEZONE Forums
]

Good luck with that IDIOT XD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back