Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BattleRoyale [PARACHUTE][SIMPLE MOD]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Why sharing this scrap ?
Code:
I made this code months ago ( take less than 2 hrs ) , For special request of one of my customers.
then someone from turkey wanted to buy it , i just wanted less than  dollars and give him files
anyways his wanting me some free services from me now and treating me with sharing this scrap lol

Have fun, parachute have no animations etc but it works (editable)
have WIP Gas system. Airdrop when spawn etc ( simple mod )

Dont have any time for take screenshots from it , here is the screenshot from my friend ( Thanks )

Burak DatLife - [Release] BattleRoyale [PARACHUTE][SIMPLE MOD] - RaGEZONE Forums

Link : !TavqMfcZ8dcV8K5MtqlUvvNPikZzBFbQgaSZI3DVLQs

Reaction score
Funny :laugh:
I thought about release the parachute, h1z1 style, but think twice before.
But because I'm using the source alexredd, battle royal, gas, etc. It would not be good to release.But I'll leave some necessary files for anyone who wants to do the same, there is no have secret.

Download:

Some things before download.
-Animations (All positions)

-Sound Wind

-File of parachute

If you have the source with battle royale of gas, sold by alexredd, and leaked by the majority.Just grab some parts of the airdrop and use your wonderful brain.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Works fine.
We used on iss global war, infection doomsday and zremake. +rep

Back