Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BF4 AUG rifle ( 2 year legacy )

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
=========================================================================

Sooo... It has been a bit more than 2 years since i joined RaGEZONE. At the same time, my first ever post here ( well thread ) was a place where i released 2 of my first ever works, which have been imported guns into IS:S, and then almost nobody did such a thing, soo i guess it was a milestone for that community.

Durring these 2 years most of RaGEZONE did not seen what have i improved, or what i have been working on. Most of a people still think i just stay in 1 boring thing... Ohh well.. you have to stay in something to improve yourself, ain't that right?

2.5 years ago i started with simple skins, later i managed to import my first ever model into a game ( cheers GetRektBambi
for beeing my mentor for showing first steps in 3dsmax, and thanks @GigaToni for your max scripts, that couldn't be achieved without you aswell ) , shortly after that, i showed up here, shared some of my stuff, tried to help people, and tried to improve my self more in what i started. Moving parts, animations, rigged character gear... thats just took a time, you guys can do that as well... just stop beeing such a lazy arses...

Oh well... i guess i went a bit off the rail with that one...

Soo as i said before, AUG A3 from Battlefield 4 was one of my first releases here... after all that time ( and people asking me "REUP PLOX PLOX" ), i decided to search for the model, and re-work it for a Eclipse...

Behold..... AUG A3 - Remaster ( derp herp ignore that )

MVS900H - [Release] BF4 AUG rifle ( 2 year legacy ) - RaGEZONE Forums

A weapon soo similiar to the old one.. but soo different...

That weapon is based on IMI TAR-21 animations... So you can be like
"Karti... if that is based on TAR animations, then is there anything that makes it different or worth my attention?"

Well good citizen, thanks for asking...

Dunno if you notice guys, but TAR-21 could never use Forward Grip or Lasers.. Why? Missing bones... But i fixed it ( it is funny tho that TAR-21 doesn't have bone for Bottom grips, but has animations for it )

Soo yea, that weapon works like tar-21, but gives you more way to modifiy it..

Ohh yea, it also comes with a custom ironsights, which are part of a model as well.

Also... i am giving you a fastwinded video of whole work over that gun from a 3dsmax into a IS:S, whole work progress took me around 1h and 12minutes.

ENJOY

Credits :
DICE : Model / original textures
Karti / Sylvanas1234 : importing into Eclipse, re-baking / rig

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, btw it wouldve called my attention if you had make new animations for the grip.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Nice release, btw it wouldve called my attention if you had make new animations for the grip.

i don't really want to put my time into custom sets of anims, don't have time for that to sit that much on a pc ;p

maybe in a future.

or maybe i will just remake tar-21 to actualy use the stuff that previously hammer point blocked

who knows

who knows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't really want to put my time into custom sets of anims, don't have time for that to sit that much on a pc ;p

maybe in a future.

or maybe i will just remake tar-21 to actualy use the stuff that previously hammer point blocked

who knows

who knows

Yeah, thats true, animations is the most time consuming thing in this process

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Yeah, thats true, animations is the most time consuming thing in this process

ayep, thats why atm i am just trying to improve the stuff connected to original anims. Since now i am able to load any kind of warz made anims, with all its presets ( as in, reload etc ) i can simply use it for my benefit.

I was even thinking to push it harder, as in try to make a Taurus Judge Gun. That could be funny to have, but probably gonna take me alot of try and fail before i manage that to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice man i rly like it : ) and i have a Small Question could u build the ASR_M416 of Bf4 and maybe the SNP_M417 ?? it would be rly cool to see them ingame i love this guns

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice man i rly like it : ) and i have a Small Question could u build the ASR_M416 of Bf4 and maybe the SNP_M417 ?? it would be rly cool to see them ingame i love this guns

Why dont u try todo it by urself i mean Karti did already a Nice Video for this i mean ofc we dont have his script but Follow his steps and be a little bit creative and u can do it by Ur self ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why dont u try todo it by urself i mean Karti did already a Nice Video for this i mean ofc we dont have his script but Follow his steps and be a little bit creative and u can do it by Ur self ^^
Man i would like to do it by myself but im too Stupid for this ^^ and it looks so easy when he is doing it but i cant work with the script that giga released it looks very different to this one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man i would like to do it by myself but im too Stupid for this ^^ and it looks so easy when he is doing it but i cant work with the script that giga released it looks very different to this one

Tbh, you are just being lazy, thats a bad excuse, a lot of people have been working with the public giga's script and have done some really nice things

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why use other games models ?? :D Why not use free or non copyright models ?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Why use other games models ?? :D Why not use free or non copyright models ?

it is just a example, and legacy to first of my posts here.

atm i am working only free models that are community made when i am working for my and giga project. We don't want to risk. Ofc when i got some money, i am buying models from a sites which sells them, with that i get full support and full power of what i want with them :)

Back