Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] New Colorado V5

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: New Colorado V5 :3

Hello friends!I want to share a map with the Colorado source 1.Many new places, new graphics. Great atmosphere.

Download :
Like Wtf soo much Trash on the map Too much Grass ( I know normally its okey that there is that much Grass ) it will Cause in fps Problems // Look at all this yellow cars do we need rly That much ?? ^^ and sry to be Rude now but the map looks like someone smashed his keyboard and done .... and even the Video quality is the same than the map rly bad : P

any way Nice to see " new Maps " here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: New Colorado V5 :3

Hello friends!I want to share a map with the Colorado source 1.Many new places, new graphics. Great atmosphere.

Download :
Well Just not as Kuchen already said crap its not even Worth to watch the Video and what do we expect from a Russian boy it would be a wonder if he could count to 10

Download a game Open QuickBMS Take all the Stuff u need Open the Studio of Codex Source rename the Colorado map take all needed files upload make a Post on RZ WIN

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That map looks... terrible. I can see models without textures, spam of random cars everywhere, etc...

This is what no effort looks like:
qxHVHDr - [RELEASE] New Colorado V5 - RaGEZONE Forums

vEcIIf3 - [RELEASE] New Colorado V5 - RaGEZONE Forums

IxMPRO4 - [RELEASE] New Colorado V5 - RaGEZONE Forums

This is what LITTLE effort, and about 2 hours of your time looks like (And I'm not even a good designer at all HAHA):

o8crypT - [RELEASE] New Colorado V5 - RaGEZONE Forums

5xuwKGm - [RELEASE] New Colorado V5 - RaGEZONE Forums

hXs9UmE - [RELEASE] New Colorado V5 - RaGEZONE Forums

What is with that airplane in the middle of the road? not even any environment damage from it (Explosive marks, corrosion, or anything). To be honest, it look like you spend 15 minutes in the map editor, randomly pasted crap everywhere, replaced the grass, and done. Realize nobody will download this, because there is no effort into it. I'm in no way tying to sound like a penis, but come on at least TRY.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
These guys are just Imitators. None of them is a programmer or game developer. They steal the name of the game "WarZED Remake", logos, maps by @Poster13 and say that they own this content. Every times is opened a new project with an example name WarZED is DEV V2, 3, 4, 5.. and close after collecting money for the sale of accounts.

It's a channel on YouTube a Poster13 you can see him amazing work for alpha source

I used to work with Poster13 and after he left, he gave me all the sources of the game. But I never gave them to anyone and I'm not going to open that emu again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download :

v5 ????? :DDD this V0.5 haha :$:

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
i love how someone uploads something on a crappy known site on which download seems bugged :

oh well

LETS HOLD CRTL AND PAWN CARS EVERYWHERE!

Back