Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Flash src from SkinSystem F6 and gear - Leak old

Reaction score
Include tutorial in folder, no is confirmed 100% codes, easy to fix.
Good luck. :):

Download:
Tutorial: (No 100% done tutor)

Maybe soon a tutorial with everything working, nothing confirmed.

Reason: since the last time I was stolen by thiagocosta(TCLgames), and the src was leaked here, I lost confidence with codexpo, so everyone has this poop, here's a copy> paste of the same one for leechers to use.

Sorry bad language!

-Obs: This src is from this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-codex-src-original-flash-1116212/ with skin system include!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the flash! I already have the complete tutorial for the weapon skins system for all src :eek:tt:
LukasCCB - [Release] Flash src from SkinSystem F6 and gear - Leak old - RaGEZONE Forums
LukasCCB - [Release] Flash src from SkinSystem F6 and gear - Leak old - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi @LukasCCB,How are you since the time brother?I have to have a worry with the API or the database looks.

000008.250| WO_API: failed with error code 5 System.IndexOutOfRangeException: WeaponItemID à System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName) à System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name) à System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_Item(String name) à api_GetProfile1.AddWeaponSkins(StringBuilder& xml) à api_GetProfile1.Execute() à WOApiWebPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs _e)000008.250| GetProfile FAILED, code: 5000008.331| Couldn't get profile data! stage: 5
Edit : I think the error comes from the API.
Edit : For the AddWeaponSkins code.
Thanks in advance if you find a solution, because I can not find. Thank you. Spends a good day brother.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi @LukasCCB,How are you since the time brother?I have to have a worry with the API or the database looks.

Edit : I think the error comes from the API.
Edit : For the AddWeaponSkins code.
Thanks in advance if you find a solution, because I can not find. Thank you. Spends a good day brother.
That's what I said at the top of the post, the tutorial is not perfect for use, it's incomplete and missing things.
I did enough doing the launch, now just get the source leaked and pick up the missing, easy codes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok Thanks you brother.
Is this the WarZ Survival II source?
Thank you again for your reply I will be able to work on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since the title says [h=2]Flash src from SkinSystem F6 and gear - Leak old[/h]
Then I would say no!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just incase anyone missed it here you go:

Back