Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] InfectZ Jan/2019 Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LukasCCB spit on his hair, he only knows how to steal the chests without anything added to the staff of any warz, duck You CCB
Src:

Menu FLA:

LukasCCB tried to steal to INFECTZ NAME, we will not allow, LukasCCB will remain with Ofline as its server will : all of the community, I hope you can take advantage of something else!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release. DO you have the sql for this?

so non of the features like save loadout or black market are in here. I have been looking for th loadout code for a while and thought you might have released it but i see you have not released it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[InfectZ src from 2019] - don't you mean "ZMMO SRC MODIFIED ON THE MOST STUPID WAY?" :thumbdown: Also people say that it's just untouched, and if you take a look at the currently Infectz then you will realise that it's not untouched...

Reaction score
@IKaruzI15 download and see , after lukas leave team , owner infectz use src zmmo for make poop with famouse name 'InfectZ'

without Lukas he could do nothing, so they took one of your sources

Old owner infectz was poop with the name "InfectZ"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand what's going on here, but everyone say with me ''Go Go Download''.:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Oosmar02
What? I made every little boy LukasCCB just entered the equipe he got the source, and he left!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Oosmar02

When do I say that the people need it? I want to release it for someone we want to use. You are defending a lot, since you are in love with the LukasCCB?:p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh good, another ZMMO with another name, nothing special and full of bugs

Back