Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Infestation: Last Survivor Source Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZone!

What's New ?

- Top FPS Optimization
- Alpha Objects
- New RSBuild
- New +4 PvP maps
- Good Loot System
- New Weapons add to Store
- Premium Accounts New Feature
- Flowing game
- Advanced Hwid ban system
- Simple DLL Blocked
And more

What's New Map?
- Inferno
- Grozny
- ColdVillage
- Colorado Mini
- Ghost Ship ( From district 187 game )

Based of OverZ Source Files. @TheHexa
OverZ Source Files;

• Support TerrainV3 and TerrainV2 maps (code took from Codex source);
  • Skin system (almost done, fully working but can be improved);
  • Fast load system (if your game has delay to take you into the map, it can be the solution, because this function loads the game more faster than normal);
  • Can access marketplace in private and premium servers by F10 key;
  • Were added 4 new skills;
  • Personal key to see name in clan and group tag pressing F7 key;
  • Most of crash's and disconnect's were fixed;
  • The grass can be removed by the game options menu;
  • New cars models to spawns in the map;
  • Respawn system were redone, so, without a lot of spawn kills;
  • You can login which username or email;
  • You can swim in first person;
  • Some dupe methods were fixed;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are not hard at making a video review:thumbup1:

All of the Old video's

***Ghost Ship map in the video

All skin items adding Colorado Mini from Premium servers the Boss ZombieNormal Item loot in the official servers

Tomorrow, I will share PSD (Photoshop format) of Barricade designs.

I will share the Flash SRC for convenience.
Tomorrow, I will share PSD (Photoshop format) of Barricade designs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flash Source and Barricade design PSD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure this is normal?

I am in the process of compiling a lot of mistakes, I am Chinese, I can not tell you screenshots,

Code:
1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7391): error C2660: "ServerGameLogic:: DisconnectPeer": function does not accept the 3 parameters1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7406): error C2065: "obj_ServerPlayerSpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7406): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7412): error C2065: "obj_ServerPlayerSpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7412): error C2059: syntax error: ")"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7415): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7415): error C2065: "obj_ServerPlayerSpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7415): error C2059: syntax error: ")"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7434): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7437): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7437): error C2227: "->m_NumSpawnPoints" on the left must point to class / structure / Union / generic type1> type is "'unknown-type'"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7440): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7440): error C2227: "->m_SpawnPoints" on the left must point to class / structure / Union / generic type1> type is "'unknown-type'"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7440): error C2228: ".GetDebugBBox" must have class / structure / Union on the left1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7467): error C2660: "ServerGameLogic:: DisconnectPeer": function does not accept the 3 parameters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure this is normal?

I am in the process of compiling a lot of mistakes, I am Chinese, I can not tell you screenshots,

Code:
1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7391): error C2660: "ServerGameLogic:: DisconnectPeer": function does not accept the 3 parameters1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7406): error C2065: "obj_ServerPlayerSpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7406): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7412): error C2065: "obj_ServerPlayerSpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7412): error C2059: syntax error: ")"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7415): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7415): error C2065: "obj_ServerPlayerSpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7415): error C2059: syntax error: ")"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7434): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7437): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7437): error C2227: "->m_NumSpawnPoints" on the left must point to class / structure / Union / generic type1> type is "'unknown-type'"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7440): error C2065: "SpawnPoint": undeclared identifier1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7440): error C2227: "->m_SpawnPoints" on the left must point to class / structure / Union / generic type1> type is "'unknown-type'"1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7440): error C2228: ".GetDebugBBox" must have class / structure / Union on the left1>.\Sources\ObjectsCode\obj_ServerPlayer.cpp (7467): error C2660: "ServerGameLogic:: DisconnectPeer": function does not accept the 3 parameters

When I was performing the backup, I forgot to reclaim the half-finished project at server.sln. Fast respawn or fastrespawn or respawn fast by searching Delete the codes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello.
i use VB 2008 sp1 have this error.
Fraude - [Release] Infestation: Last Survivor Source Files - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
could u use or a Other IMG Hoster we cant see the Picture ( or atleast me )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can add anonim.graphic Skype address for support.
(I can respond at certain times.)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry for picture.
this new upload.
n7Kkhox - [Release] Infestation: Last Survivor Source Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me, sir, is there anything missing from Fast respawn? As long as the small problems, he is perfect? He is similar to the kind of rapid regeneration of NEWZ, or the need to press the button, the old fast rebirth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for picture.
this new upload.
n7Kkhox - [Release] Infestation: Last Survivor Source Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Search all " //FraudeX:: Fast Respawn " code and remove

Excuse me, sir, is there anything missing from Fast respawn? As long as the small problems, he is perfect? He is similar to the kind of rapid regeneration of NEWZ, or the need to press the button, the old fast rebirth.

I was adding, but I ended up the project.

For the server files it is "New text document .txt". Do not forget to include and library.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I was adding, but I ended up the project.

For the server files it is "New text document .txt". Do not forget to include and library.

just remove "//" or //FraudeX:: Fast Respawn?

Back