• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Launcher design + clickable logo

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I did not make the design, 0 credits for the design go to me. The person who made it requested to remain anonymous.

Contents include .psd and .png (see picture below)
contents - [Release] Launcher design + clickable logo - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots:
logged_i - [Release] Launcher design + clickable logo - RaGEZONE Forums register - [Release] Launcher design + clickable logo - RaGEZONE Forums login - [Release] Launcher design + clickable logo - RaGEZONE Forums starting_updater - [Release] Launcher design + clickable logo - RaGEZONE Forums

Clickable logo:
Video:
Code:
RSUpdate.rc
Code:
IDR_IMAGE_BTN_LOGO_HOVER IMAGE                "gfx\\logo_hover.png"
Main.cpp
Code:
r3dTexImage2D*  g_imLogo = {0};

Code:
g_imLogo = new r3dTexImage2D(IDR_IMAGE_BTN_LOGO_HOVER, 785, 650);

Code:
static void drawLogo()
    {    
    // left, top, width, height    
    static r3dRECT g_rimLogo = { 10, 6, 89, 38 }; // where the mouse needs to be    
    // logo    
    r3dColor clr(255, 255, 255);    
    if (insideRect(g_rimLogo, g_mx, g_my))     
    {        
        g_imLogo->draw(0, 0, 785, 650, clr);        
        if (g_mb) {            
            ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "http://62.210.85.244/", "", NULL, SW_SHOW);        
        }    
    }
}
void game::MainLoop(void)
Code:
drawLogo();
Resource.h
Code:
#define IDR_IMAGE_BTN_LOGO_HOVER        170

Download here:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list