Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Reborn Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i got this i hacked someones Upload Account and he got this Source

Here is The Download link :
The Source have Basic Untouched Features and some Changes

Here is the Server Thread :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f794/reborn-survive-1121797/

Credit : I guess if im Not Wrong only to @Kuchen Next time use a Stonger Password than 123456.;!1

Have Fun With it

0 Support

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Cool Ty for give alteast Credits to me ^^ but this Source is Kinda fucked it got alot of un Fixed stuff that i started like Weather System and Changes on the Skills and on Food / Thirst due the Project was Focused on Survival : )

Anyway idc if u got the Password to my Account there is just the Source Uploaded and the Server is Dead

Note : I said idc but u are one Of the PPl here that make me sad to be a part of the Community and thats why i stopped with WarZ sofar

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
:laugh:

The owner of Reborn scammed me for some of my stuff (crappy old stuff i don't use) but that still doesn't change the definition of 'scam', so in a way, this being released is quite funny since the owner is screwed over now. I wont be using this poop game files, but maybe some brhu3's will have some decent use for it? anyway;

@2Hard4You sorry for dislike, i meant to press the "LIKE" button :/

Unknown Place
Reaction score

The owner of Reborn scammed me for some of my stuff (crappy old stuff i don't use) but that still doesn't change the definition of 'scam', so in a way, this being released is quite funny since the owner is screwed over now. I wont be using this poop game files, but maybe some brhu3's will have some decent use for it? anyway;

Uh, I hate scammers...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

So due i read this . I don't really care now what happend ^^ Didn't know that he Scammed u.. now i feel really sad to were a part of the Project

and Btw 2Hard4You i know who u are u didnt hacked my Account u just Had the Password and its not 123456.;!1

Reaction score

Unless I missed some sarcasm.
(If the dislike were still there)
Click the dislike icon under his post, refresh the page (mandatory), and then click like (might have to refresh / click like til it sticks).

Hate scammers too.
Haven't been interested in these files for a long time.
The name Reborn caught my eye and was curious if it was related to another game. (main page - side bar - doesn't exactly say the section a post is in).

-cheers-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So u know who am i ? ^^ then Msg me in steam skype or What ever : D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly the new map never saw the light of day everything i was waiting for :$:

Back