Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Shard Source Code (NEW/OLD) (FULL SOURCE) (PHP API) (MySQL DB)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you give any information about the ShardZ2 src?
New functions or something?

Reaction score
No binaries in the archive, just *.cpp, *.h. ~Approved~

Keep in mind, this is nothing special, it's code that was already released.

It's Terrain v2 and only the Guard system is special as far as I remember (What m70b1jr extended.)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its not shard 2 its shard. This release contains the server code that never got leaked. We named it shard 2 so we could have private and the pub one to compare.

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping the files up, although there isn't really anything special in there. The PHP stuff was released by me a long time ago. Maybe If I find it again (Thanks to my obsession of saving everything I should still have it) I'll upload it as a seperate package since downloading 500MB just for the PHP Stuff is ridiculous :p.

Reaction score
Well, meanwhile im arent sure if it's would such an improvement over the API whats there already. Few optimisations, and MSSQL runs fine, but only that crappy implementation in the source(s) are the bottleneck.

Back