Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Shattered Skies Client Game Data

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really nothing new or anything worth jumping up and down about...there are some old western themed buildings..maybe something to do with one of their upcoming versions...wild west pvp type poop,who knows..other than that dude you aren't missing anything..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Really nothing new or anything worth jumping up and down about...there are some old western themed buildings..maybe something to do with one of their upcoming versions...wild west pvp type poop,who knows..other than that dude you aren't missing anything..

only thing you can be missing are just skins for weapons thats it honestly XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes,yes..that as well...

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
if i'm not wrong the only good thing that could interest me is the update of the HUD menu folder (ex:compass flash and some context of WaterWell in map) if someone can uploaded the menu hud it will be great, would be a waste of money buying a game who I'll never play just to get the updates :v

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i'm not wrong the only good thing that could interest me is the update of the HUD menu (ex:compass flash and some context of WaterWell in map) if someone can uploaded the menu hud it will be great, would be a waste of money buying a game who I'll never play just to get the updates :v

Screen:

Back