Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Skin System with Flash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is Lukas straight up selling stuff that he didn't make, or is he selling stuff that he didn't make, but he has his own hard work into it?

There's a difference between the two. If it's the first one then that's really shady of him. If it's the second one then he is technically not scamming, but it IS unethical to use others work, but i don't agree you should leak his stuff, doing that is just another 1 of the million steps that killed this community years ago.

I honestly hate this community (ISS RZ not RZ), and most of all this bare bones ancient garbage engine. I have no issue releasing my source even though I wasted $75,000 USD on it. If enough people want it i will release it here and this community will obviously just make a quick buck from it.

It has
x64
SpeedTree 7
DirectX 11, DirectX 9 has been removed
Shader Model 5.0
New shaders
Rideable Horses with custom code, but models from WWO. You can use weapons if you are on the back of a horse.
Deer based on zombie code, but more than that so deer do not break the whole game.
Jets with fireable rockets (They work fine, but glitch when they impact something)
Tanks (Based on CodexPO code, but now they fire and do damage)
100% changed folder structure in Bin/Data
Latest PhysX with support for more than 4 wheels, no bugs whatsoever.
New vehicles with first person camera, not static, it is movable
Vehicles need parts to start. Each vehicle needs a Battery, Spark Plugs, and Gasoline.
Characters now have support for Gloves, Leg Armor, and face gear (Scarfs for example)
.OBJ now supported
Animation based on Maya, not 3d Max.
New skeleton made by me, new animations, custom made character rmodel, weapons, and sounds
Zombie limb system. It is very laggy and needs optimization.
Particle system 100% changed.
Studio with in game vertex selection (select and delete)
Studio with in game back to main menu button
Zombies are now both client, and server side 100%. This means you can spawn zombies in studio and they will chase you, hit you, idle when player not detected, etc.
Sun lens flare with ability to change (editable in studio)
Bomb Zones for Battle Royale.
Battle Royale. You spawn inside a moving plane, once you jump out a parachute is automatically equiped. It has wind sounds for when you are falling. Toxic gas with changable values (meaning you can change the time when it sets in, damage over time, etc). Winner wins either GC, GC, or an item, can be configured in AD_Setup.XML
Sun bloom with radius, intensity, and RGB color (editable in studio)
Lens dirt no longer flickers
Custom anti cheat (it is NOT good whatsoever and i never bothered to improve it)
Single Player (10% done).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please do that would be cool to see.

Release it! But i don't think you will. I think its just a lot of talk.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Is Lukas straight up selling stuff that he didn't make, or is he selling stuff that he didn't make, but he has his own hard work into it?

There's a difference between the two. If it's the first one then that's really shady of him. If it's the second one then he is technically not scamming, but it IS unethical to use others work, but i don't agree you should leak his stuff, doing that is just another 1 of the million steps that killed this community years ago.

I honestly hate this community (ISS RZ not RZ), and most of all this bare bones ancient garbage engine. I have no issue releasing my source even though I wasted $75,000 USD on it. If enough people want it i will release it here and this community will obviously just make a quick buck from it.

It has
x64
SpeedTree 7
Shader Model 5.0
New shaders
Rideable Horses with custom code, but models from WWO. You can use weapons if you are on the back of a horse.
Deer based on zombie code, but more than that so deer do not break the whole game.
Jets with fireable rockets (They work fine, but glitch when they impact something)
Vehicles need parts to start. Each vehicle needs a Battery, Spark Plugs, and Gasoline.
Characters now have support for Gloves, Leg Armor, and face gear (Scarfs for example)
.OBJ now supported
New skeleton made by me, new animations, custom made character rmodel, weapons, and sounds
Zombies are now both client, and server side 100%. This means you can spawn zombies in studio and they will chase you, hit you, idle when player not detected, etc.
Battle Royale. You spawn inside a moving plane, once you jump out a parachute is automatically equiped. It has wind sounds for when you are falling. Toxic gas with changable values (meaning you can change the time when it sets in, damage over time, etc). Winner wins either GC, GC, or an item, can be configured in AD_Setup.XML
Custom anti cheat (it is NOT good whatsoever and i never bothered to improve it)

got any prof of working dx11 and new shaders?

is it able to use metalness and rougness maps or it is still bling textures only as in old eclipse?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please just dont release it, not because i want to buy it or something (LukasCCB gives me bad everytime im sad someone releases their hard work because he thinks i bought something) You paid YOUR money into it and spend so much time i guess that its not worth because NewZ/ISS Thailand and all these others will use stuff from it and will never even dare to credit you, they do it all the time but nobody cares, give stuff they need to people like Karti if he could use the DX11 and other stuff he deserves it he uses these things to create his own stuff and not to make money or upgrade crappy emulators..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It has
x64
SpeedTree 7
Shader Model 5.0
New shaders
.OBJ now supported

Garbage Community in RZ..Yes!

Where this ? Video ? I have badland source etc..it's easy to talk..Upload mega or other m4 show this if you really have..
And if you have ? Why not create better "WarZ" nowadays "emus" and other not normals and childish..
If i have this sh*t fred is crying all day :D NewZ players : 15 Infection players : 15000 :DDD
Yes i know my english russian crap..sorry I hope you understand the essence

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Garbage Community in RZ..Yes!

Where this ? Video ? I have badland source etc..it's easy to talk..Upload mega or other m4 show this if you really have..
And if you have ? Why not create better "WarZ" nowadays "emus" and other not normals and childish..
If i have this sh*t fred is crying all day :D NewZ players : 15 Infection players : 15000 :DDD
Yes i know my english russian crap..sorry I hope you understand the essence

Since you call him out to show his source off, why don't you do the same with your "Badlands" source?:blink:

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Since you call him out to show his source off, why don't you do the same with your "Badlands" source?:blink:
this is the main problem about what this community has became...

Stealing, leaking others works, pissing on others

Poking about some kind of work without any showcase of it, soo like it never happened but imagined just to incrase size of someone penis

1 saint thing. NewZ did not destroyed this community
We destroyed it ourselved by alowing crap like this to happen

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And this I totally agree with, and yes I am at fault for stirring the pot, we are all at fault in some way or another..we should be here to help one another and learn from each other and not be filled with hate and disrespect.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
we should be here to help one another and learn from each other and not be filled with hate and disrespect.
I completely agree with you, but some guys here that I helped or shared for free, now sell my codes through their sites, such as the . This is very sad and disgusting. I too can spoil his mood, but I do not, because I'm not that kind of person. But patience has a limit ...

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I completely agree with you, but some guys here that I helped or shared for free, now sell my codes through their sites, such as the . This is very sad and disgusting. I too can spoil his mood, but I do not, because I'm not that kind of person. But patience has a limit ...

same here.. i agree with what dNi3L says... i also helped alot people with my work.. i guess i am just lucky that most of people are to lazy to go and learn about 3dsmax themselves to use that knowledge...

Tho i knew people that used stuff i prepared for them just to earn some extra cash and kick me in the butt, thats why sometimes i feel about releasing some more stuff just to make it fair for everyone, but on other side this would make more people ignorant and instead of pushing themselves further, they just gonna wait for US to release more and more stuff...

Reaction score

It has
x64
SpeedTree 7
Shader Model 5.0
New shaders
.OBJ now supported
People try to defame me, without having to try, people hate me for not giving or selling what I do not want.they defame me out of envy.Obviously my name is Bombillo and Alejandro. Ohh yeah, yes, does this guy really call me?
Say what you do not know, just for a simple ghosts

gBORNmk - [RELEASE] Skin System with Flash - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
People try to defame me, without having to try, people hate me for not giving or selling what I do not want.they defame me out of envy.Obviously my name is Bombillo and Alejandro. Ohh yeah, yes, does this guy really call me?
Say what you do not know, just for a simple ghosts

gBORNmk - [RELEASE] Skin System with Flash - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything is fine with the original the problem is that someone just being copying the idea to sell the codes and scam people with the and bombillo discovered somebody buying things in his website and making refund after buying this code and the buyer paypal account name was "Lukas Da Silva (LukasCCB)" and when he was trying to buy something in the fake iss and at the moment to checkout the paypal account name was the same which made the refund in his website

Attachments

Reaction score
Everything is fine with the original the problem is that someone just being copying the idea to sell the codes and scam people with the and bombillo discovered somebody buying things in his website and making refund after buying this code and the buyer paypal account name was "Lukas Da Silva (LukasCCB)" and when he was trying to buy something in the fake iss and at the moment to checkout the paypal account name was the same which made the refund in his website

For you to know you obviously being fake acc from the bombillo?Does not have PayPal, my PayPal is CNPJ does not contain my actual data. someone passing me by, as well as facebook profiles with my name and photo.

I do not have paypal of purchases, I never had paypal of purchases.

p1wfj6z - [RELEASE] Skin System with Flash - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For you to know you obviously being fake acc from the bombillo?Does not have PayPal, my PayPal is CNPJ does not contain my actual data. someone passing me by, as well as facebook profiles with my name and photo.

I do not have paypal of purchases, I never had paypal of purchases.

p1wfj6z - [RELEASE] Skin System with Flash - RaGEZONE Forums
maybe someone used a paypal with your name to defame you who knows

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Codexpo because some things here have leaked,So I hate this.:sneaky2:

Last edited:
Back