Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Speedy Scb to Obj, Sco Converter 1.6

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wgts is what the file format is,and you may need to modify the code with the one OP posted,and no not every object will convert successfully, I too have had issues with a few,but give it some time and I'm sure this will be resolved in the future,there are a bunch of intelligent people on here who do great things alot of us wouldn't know where to begin with..give them time and my hats off to you own_prox..and to the rest of you who help this community....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you dNi3L. Reading the code a bit, I see weights besides bones being extracted or converted. I'm just at a lost how the weights will be put in good use once it is converted from the binary (scb) file and maybe can be read by Max/Maya or other tool.

There's no clear instruction on how to use the wgts file, just extraction..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Gigatoni,

Thank you for the link. Sorry if I have not read this earlier as I have also posted on the thread you have linked and pointed out. :blush:

Just a favor if it is not too much too ask, my connection is not up to par right now and I was wondering if you can send me a copy or attach a link of the skeleton max file itself to try out before I download the whole thing.

and quick question, what version of War Z is the best to download? It looks like there are so many versions..

Thank you!

Reaction score
As stated per Rules:
Threads like "Whats the best release?" "Which source is best?" etc. are UNWANTED and get immediately deleted and you will get an infraction for such threads.
But because I'm generous today:
Vusion source or the new Infestation: Survivor Stories. Without modifications.

About the uploading: No.. Because I don't have the original skeleton laying around..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have read about that rule and thank you for your generosity. Sorry about that, I have to confirm it just to avoid to slowly download a faulty version. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an error :(

own_prox - [Release] Speedy Scb to Obj, Sco Converter 1.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Warz Scb to Sco Converter v1.2

can convert obj to scb?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont work here, when start process, get stop work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be good if it was updated with texture/material conversion support, but yea.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Yea, atm it is bad that when you convert scb to sco / obj , then UV map get rotated soo wierd that you have to rotate whole texture liek 180 degree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that the .OBJ file produced by 3D Model Converter and this one are not the same and they are inverted horizontally.

So if you import both objects and compare, it looks like they are mirrored.

@1337Vertex I just found a working link somewhere here in the forums, so .

Last edited:
Back