Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Some old stuff

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Clearing my old MEGA warz related subfolder, found some old craps i wanted to share

enjoy

===========================================================================

Model used only once in a small project Stargate75 started around early 2016 -> scraped after only a week of testing, model was never used after that

SHiS4i - [Release] Some old stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

gUPP7o9 - [Release] Some old stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

Just a crap from this video ->
i already planned to work on a new one so this one for me is old enough to be shared

Stockless, short lenght SCAR-L rifle, used only in january of 2016 at the GetRektBambi project in the Zombie survival mode we were working on ( the copy of Treyarch Nazi Zombie mode, just in eclipse ) includes 2 variants, normal and "pack-n-punched" -> yea i told you.. we were copying nazi zombies.. xd

oRbwQJC - [Release] Some old stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

v0HC52U - [Release] Some old stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

ps -> i am NOT giving ANY kind of support. All of this works for me and if you got a problem implementing that then i guess you got alot to learn

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back