Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Time to quit. Releasing everything

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Large size post of useful files ive collected over the years. Ill also leave a link to the entirety of my mega account, if you find anything useful there enjoy. Includes stuff from PandemicZ / ZMMO / Condemned / survive, everything ive worked on should be in there.

Tired of people bringing me on for projects just to close them within a week. Its pointless, endless, and im done. Lost my spirit to do it anymore. To everyone whos helped me over the years, DNC GigaToni Syxn Karti Kratos Valkryie121 Trickey especially MentaL for making this section possible and to the many more that ive met. If you have me on skype and want help with something i will help you.

Anyways, here :

MY MEGA :

Things that has : unreleased source codes, unreleased models, unreleased animations , unreleased characters , unreleased rigs, unreleased max files, unreleased everything. Everything i have is essentialy in there expect for :

3ds max rigs, and character files :

Its be fun, bye

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
Re: Time to quit. Releasing everything

We will miss you bro thanks for all see ya soon!
The Owl - [RELEASE] Time to quit. Releasing everything - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the release, and may god's love follow you in your new journey!

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score

ay bye bro

good luck in whatever you planning to do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Waiting for Aftermath-Like emulators ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There won't be any since src for Romero's Aftermath never get released :/

someone could sit alot of time trying to get all these systems working but yea...

True, but I'm talking about ROTB .max files :D

Just make some edits in the source, and new skl will work

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
True, but I'm talking about ROTB .max files :D

Just make some edits in the source, and new skl will work

these are just some corrupted max files that you won't have any use of anyway.

i know since we both tried to use these before

That stuff was actualy in original warz files once lel

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for all bro. And Good bye see u soon on ragezone :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
these are just some corrupted max files that you won't have any use of anyway.

i know since we both tried to use these before

That stuff was actualy in original warz files once lel

Wrong, remember I sent you these. They work only in 3ds 11. And it's possible all you need to do is port the animations, by redoing the animation system.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Wrong, remember I sent you these. They work only in 3ds 11. And it's possible all you need to do is port the animations, by redoing the animation system.

yea but also remember there are no good working plugins for max 2011

+ as i said that is different skeleton, even the possitions are not same as in the old skl :/

people can try to use new skl in the old game but face it, that force you to lose all original warz stuff :/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
like -> post
dislike -> farewell

good luck in next projects

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Large size post of useful files ive collected over the years. Ill also leave a link to the entirety of my mega account, if you find anything useful there enjoy. Includes stuff from PandemicZ / ZMMO / Condemned / survive, everything ive worked on should be in there.

Tired of people bringing me on for projects just to close them within a week. Its pointless, endless, and im done. Lost my spirit to do it anymore. To everyone whos helped me over the years, @DNC @GigaToni @Syxn @Karti @Kratos @Valkryie121 @Trickey especially @MentaL for making this section possible and to the many more that ive met. If you have me on skype and want help with something i will help you.

Anyways, here :

MY MEGA :

Things that has : unreleased source codes, unreleased models, unreleased animations , unreleased characters , unreleased rigs, unreleased max files, unreleased everything. Everything i have is essentialy in there expect for :

3ds max rigs, and character files :

Its be fun, bye

Yea, no. And bye :stupid:

Back