Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] UMP-45

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi everybody :lol:
AdminWarZ - [Release] UMP-45 - RaGEZONE Forums

AdminWarZ - [Release] UMP-45 - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Here:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be nice if it is working properly. Would be a good release.
But i do know that Karti's releases are always 100% complete unlike this one.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
#1 - your download are just the mesh files + mat and textures
#2 - mats and textures are a Ducking joke, hard to test and copy options from warz mat files?
#3 - no itemdb or any information how to instal for others
#4 - no information related to animations or rig
#5 - no actual .anm files in a pack

This is a big pile of crap to be honest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The UMP would be a cool gun to have in game though. I tried a couple of times to get one working. But i am not on Karti's level to be any good in 3ds max.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
The UMP would be a cool gun to have in game though. I tried a couple of times to get one working. But i am not on Karti's level to be any good in 3ds max.

trying couple of times, and deciding to give up after just couple fails, is just a thing that shows some of you should never touch game development or simply modding

if you failures forces you to stop instead of making you work around it or look what did you made wrong, then you should just quit already
it took me a month to simply learn how to get simple gun into a game
took me a week after that to learn how to get simple attachments
1 more month to learn how to get proper ADS animations from a game to work on custom guns
next 7 months to learn how to get moving parts and proper rig
next year to learn how to get custom anims

srsly you people are just lazy and to scared to even try, stop whining and get to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, it has nothing to do with being lazy. It just dosn't interest me to work at it. I like the coding and flash part better. Some people are good at certain things and are interested in doing them. 3ds max is something i just don't prefer to be good at. I was by the way paying you a complement.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Lol, it has nothing to do with being lazy. It just dosn't interest me to work at it. I like the coding and flash part better. Some people are good at certain things and are interested in doing them. 3ds max is something i just don't prefer to be good at. I was by the way paying you a complement.

it was more aimed to everyone who wants to work on art side, not you particulary

i already met alot of people who "wanted to learn" and just gave up, and most of these people were from this community... and this makes me sad af

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it is sad. Most of this community is full of leeches that do not want to put any work into there emulator and just want people to do poop for them so they don't have to learn anything. But there is still a few good people here that help and release some good work.

Reaction score
#1 - your download are just the mesh files + mat and textures
#2 - mats and textures are a Ducking joke, hard to test and copy options from warz mat files?
#3 - no itemdb or any information how to instal for others
#4 - no information related to animations or rig
#5 - no actual .anm files in a pack
This is a big pile of crap to be honest

Have not you noticed he that it's Thai? Extract and sell, or in this case, extract and publish in half. :congrats:

Back