Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] United source files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you fix it, and the character was resurrected? I can't charge the resurrection, there will be an error code 7

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about to code it by yourself??? Its almost copy pasta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I got a PM from someone saying that this source contains the ROTB male character. If it truly does, can i have who ever the owner is permission? I'm not interested in the Skeleton, just the models. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I got a PM from someone saying that this source contains the ROTB male character. If it truly does, can i have who ever the owner is permission? I'm not interested in the Skeleton, just the models. Thanks.
the owner of UNITED ORIGINAL is AlexRedd, but I think this version of Ragezone is a total crap by the Thais but I'm not sure I've never used this version of united!

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score

man... how many times do i have to tell that? if you just want ROTB character model - the wierd guy with red hair / beard in white simple cloths , cuz thats him - just download aftermath while it is still up and extract it's files.. it is there :s i know

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its the original ROTB crossover character,rigged to the WarZ skl..and he's right..looks like poop..

Here is the original..this the little guy you are looking for?
1UT8aij - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Turns out Aftermath (Yes i downloaded latest) only has the StoreIcons for the character, no models whatsoever. Sucks i can't seem to find this anywhere. The other Aftermath characters are from WarZ except for some new textures and hair. The SS stuff I've seen used to much (LMS, SS, CodexPO, TheUnknown, and countless other emulators I've seen these past months.)
Data/Weapons/StoreIcons
qvSLNdM - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

Data\ObjectsDepot\CharactersNew\CharacterMale
DtJEVTu - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

its the original ROTB crossover character,rigged to the WarZ skl..and he's right..looks like poop..

Here is the original..this the little guy you are looking for?
1UT8aij - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes. Do you have that and all the extra stuff i posted in the sc?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
wierd, i have that, maybe just because i have alot of versions of aftemrath together...

anyway if you want that char you can also find that in "SurvivalMMO studio by Yuri-BR"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wierd, i have that, maybe just because i have alot of versions of aftemrath together...

anyway if you want that char you can also find that in "SurvivalMMO studio by Yuri-BR"

Starting to wonder why they ever removed it in the first place? lmao. Anyways i have that (I'm using their Terra_Test_01), unfortunately it only has the first sets of player models (Body_01, Legs_01, etc). I would be really great full if you would be able to send it to me! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RE-UP

Back