Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] United source files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] United source files [very good src]

I just don't how can use this BBS, who can tell me how to reply to others....I am a newcomer

Reaction score

Learn something new? The source doesn't contain alot and also it's just very badly written.

Code:
		//r3dOutToLog( "r3dTexture::~r3dTexture: rogue texture '%s' - escaped usual deleting procedures\n", getFileLoc().FileName );

Too lazy to fix rogue textures? Even though it's easy as f*ck?

Code:
		//r3dArtBug( "Texture '%s' is not power of 2 ( %d, %d )\n", file, width, height );
Too lazy to make textures the power of 2?

Code:
if(strpbrk(m_CreateGamerTag, "!@#$%^&*()-=+_<>,./?'\":;|{}[] ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½ ¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒ ÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚàáâãäåæçèéêëìíî")!=NULL) // do not allow this symbols
Just do a whitelist -.-...... This still allows ASCII Characters... Like ▓, █ and more.....

Code:
//AlexRedd:: New character bugs studio.
		//r3d_assert(index>=0 && index < (int)m_BodyMeshesFPS.size());
Yes.. Good fix.. Just comment out asserts.... Asserts have a reason. And it's because YOU fucked up. Not the assert.

We can go on and on...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You obviously I don't know, I'm just a passerby, please don't attack me, thank you!:glare:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

GigaTony, I will never claim that I am a professional like you. I am just like many here. And again, this source is changed by Thai devs. No idea what exactly he changed.

Reaction score

Did I say somewhere that it's "unprofessional"? No. I said, you did very lazy and bad things.

And also the excuse "No idea what the thais changed" doesn't count. Since 90% of it has your name as comment over it.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thank you for what you do not become indifferent

guys any external "void __cdecl tempDoMsgLoop (void)" (? tempDoMsgLoop @@ YAXXZ)

unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl tempDoMsgLoop(void)" (?tempDoMsgLoop@@YAXXZ)
1>C:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\\..\..\bin\warz.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I forgot: D

Reaction score

Kyxjct6 - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
void tempDoMsgLoop()
{
	r3dProcessWindowMessages();

gClientLogic().Tick();
	gMasterServerLogic.Tick();
	gFriendsServerLogic.Tick();

return;
}

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Kyxjct6 - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
void tempDoMsgLoop()
{
    r3dProcessWindowMessages();

gClientLogic().Tick();
    gMasterServerLogic.Tick();
    gFriendsServerLogic.Tick();

return;
}

How do you use an editor?
I can use simple editing c++ builder

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wait wait wait..

So if AlexRedd sold this source to somebody then he/she has the right to do anything with it, if he/she wants to release it then its their choice,isn't it?
Maybe I am misunderstanding something.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since it's based on stolen code anyway nobody has any rights on this code except HP.

Obviously.

But Im talking rights between people, underground stuff.

Reaction score

This community is so ridiculous, I come by here sometimes when I need a good laugh at all the kids buying/selling crap "emulators" then getting them leaked moments later. This thread is just a testament to that. I am honestly glad I left this game behind long ago, because if this thread is any indication of the legacy of this game its in an even worse state than it was then and that is saying something, because the community for this game was never good lol. Till the next guy who gets his crap leaked and everyone screams and cries about it.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score

This community is so ridiculous, I come by here sometimes when I need a good laugh at all the kids buying/selling crap "emulators" then getting them leaked moments later. This thread is just a testament to that. I am honestly glad I left this game behind long ago, because if this thread is any indication of the legacy of this game its in an even worse state than it was then and that is saying something, because the community for this game was never good lol. Till the next guy who gets his crap leaked and everyone screams and cries about it.

maybe
you should go out with your own work and blew everyone mind ;-;

very plox

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the work thieves again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Fsk 033 - [Release] United source files - RaGEZONE Forums

finaly someone who gets why the "old people" are angry or just pissing crap on that source...

This thread is one ( of many ) examples that is showing how "leachy" the huge part of the community is... No matter what, there will be always someone ready to take your job that you spent alot of time with and release it or simply claim it for him/herself...

Thats the reason i only work with certain people that i know won't release my stuff ;s

amen brother!!!

C

Cinx

.sql format for database please?

Back