Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WarZ Source Code

AcX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No it isn't. It comes with newer swf files. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is V1 or at least V2 still downloadable somewhere? Don't like the V3 with all of its changes /all the overgrown houses, recoil changes, jumping fixes, med macro fixes. Any1 still has a clean version of this or can tell me how to change the v3 source so I can use the old houses and stuff?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yep just go on Site 24 and Take the links they are still online

Reaction score
You are a finished man, did you see the date? long dead already why raise a topic from the dead !!

[mental]this source is sacred was one of the best moments of warz. It's always good to remember where it all started. I also lost the original files without modifications after my hd present problems... if someone still has the original files without any modification, I appreciate it.[/mental]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[mental]this source is sacred was one of the best moments of warz. It's always good to remember where it all started. I also lost the original files without modifications after my hd present problems... if someone still has the original files without any modification, I appreciate it.[/mental]
I agree that this is a treasure but still the years take their time not to return!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not sure if this is 100% un Changed someone need to give it a check im not able rn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is 100% un Changed someone need to give it a check im not able rn

OMG! Thank you so much!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Kuchen always saves the day :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is V1 or at least V2 still downloadable somewhere? Don't like the V3 with all of its changes /all the overgrown houses, recoil changes, jumping fixes, med macro fixes. Any1 still has a clean version of this or can tell me how to change the v3 source so I can use the old houses and stuff?

god bless you

Back