Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WarZED WebSite Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: WarZED WebSite Template

so i just create new table under warz called webSlider?
okey i added webSlider table which is have [id] now need to add webNews with [id] and [post]
now i see white screen with these lines:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file C:\inetpub\wwwroot/system/templates/compiled\wrt5486fbd103f376.06216999' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\lib\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\lib\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('C:\inetpub\wwwr...', '
compileTemplateSource() #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\lib\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('C:\inetpub\wwwr...', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\lib\class\template\template.class.php(79): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('C:\inetpub\wwwr...') #4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php(45): Template->displaySite('', 1418132432.8122) #5 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\lib\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant disable write protection, always turn on why?

now it's works! Thanks a Lot!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant disable , but now it's works! i just have blue "cube" in the write protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back