Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Wild West Online extracted

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Same structure as War Z .bin files. I put the launcher in there as well, everything else is untouched. There were some duplicate files which have been overwritten. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks..
RsHMkId - [Release] Wild West Online extracted - RaGEZONE Forums

or1cQvo - [Release] Wild West Online extracted - RaGEZONE Forums

Side note..only a small section of the map is populated,is missing the far layer textures and there are several objects that don't have textures and basically being used as placeholders on the map..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice looking files, surprised WWO is still using .SCO format, although now they are the first of this engine to be using .Bank insted of .FEV (Sound) which is new, also nice looking guns, just wish i had the WarZ FPS 3D Max files so i can make lever reloads, as i lost my old ones when i quit making public emulators.
0qJHBBM - [Release] Wild West Online extracted - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Nice looking files, surprised WWO is still using .SCO format, although now they are the first of this engine to be using .Bank insted of .FEV (Sound) which is new, also nice looking guns, just wish i had the WarZ FPS 3D Max files so i can make lever reloads, as i lost my old ones when i quit making public emulators.
0qJHBBM - [Release] Wild West Online extracted - RaGEZONE Forums
getting a level action animatiions wont really be a problem
but naa worthless

not for these leachers

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hahahaha this will always happen while using the same mechanisms in the game reusing source and codes hahaha bunch of amateurs a smart guy know how to program but is lazy to create a new code from scratch...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hahahaha this will always happen while using the same mechanisms in the game reusing source and codes hahaha bunch of amateurs a smart guy know how to program but is lazy to create a new code from scratch...

It's stupid though, they could just re-write the way the files are packed or use a completely different way. It's not impossible because I'm using it in Days after Dead.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Tbh, changing this engine completely would take YEARS, and not from some C++ amateur either. To add to what you said, i don't understand why they don't change the R3DFS.cpp, i gurantee it's the excact setup as the one in I:SS, which is why there bins are release lmao. I find it odd that there bins are not encryped, same goes for ROTB, SS, LMS, Aftermath, etc. Maybe they want there data to be realeased?

It's stupid though, they could just re-write the way the files are packed or use a completely different way. It's not impossible because I'm using it in Days after Dead.

You know you're a stupid developer when Laennoar encrypt's his bins, but a giant studio for a giant upcoming game cant... :/

Reaction score

It is not a matter of being smart or not because if they really want they can change their means of compression and cryptography of their data, however there are several ways to get around, just look at the game code and see how it unpacks and you go know how to reverse it, so it's no use changing the way they pack as it would only make it a bit difficult for engineers and would not be a definitive solution.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx,toni!

Dni3l ,how to use this map?this map roads is new version! who can help our newser!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you will have to delete the roads from level data xml and the roads folder..then make new ones in the studio..

Back