Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ZMMO FrontEnd Sorce

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brought this from Tricky last year and seen as i have no use for it now and also completely moved away from emulators, I think its time to release it. none of the custom sections work like saveload out, you'll have to work that one out for yourself.

PLOXXX DONT ASK FOR SUPPORT
IF SOMETHINGS BROKE IT SHOULD BE AN EASY FIX.

Also i think the more recent Launcher ZMMO made was in here but not 100% sure dont have the poop to open the .fla/.as files

Virus Total:

Mega:

Credits:
ZMMO development team for creating it
Tricky for selling it to me

fpskiller who was doing SOTUD with me at the time and fixed a few things a while back

SCREENSHOTS

BYZ5IDw - [Release] ZMMO FrontEnd Sorce - RaGEZONE Forums

FJxv757 - [Release] ZMMO FrontEnd Sorce - RaGEZONE Forums

GNix55S - [Release] ZMMO FrontEnd Sorce - RaGEZONE Forums

GYYncJa - [Release] ZMMO FrontEnd Sorce - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for release, but the file I have downloaded from your link is different to the one shown in your screens. Wrong upload maybe?

Reaction score
Thanks for release, but the file I have downloaded from your link is different to the one shown in your screens. Wrong upload maybe?

its something you have done then or missing something as the files work fine with some small fix's

mackenzieexD - [Release] ZMMO FrontEnd Sorce - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Fredaikis had nothing to do with this source, it was strictly made by us aka the LostSurvivorZ / ZMMO team. If you want to see our old thread here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f794/warz-lostsurvivorz-colorado-v1-v2-1075198/

for some reason cant log into my OG account but yeaaah as far as i know its ZMMO's from day one. pretty sure they are the only people to get this working with a small bar and it looked nice wich was the reason i brought it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I have the download link please, I need it. Best regards.

Back