Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to @gorhan2009 i managed to fix a problem with the source when i wanted to regist my account on the launcher:

Here is the FIX for it:

Open WOBackendAPI.cpp
Search: const char* gDomainBaseUrl= "/GameAPI/app/";

Edit the 2 lines below to look like this:
int gDomainPort = 80; // PAX_BUILD - change to 80 and no SSL bool gDomainUseSSL = false;

Basically edit the port to 80 and change the true to false

I also had some trouble setting out the ISS so here is a screenshot to help you out:

gBKvF4s - [RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums
physical path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GameAPI ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me pinetop vmem terrain error

final build

000059.101| ASSERT at file ..\GameEngine\TrueNature2\Terrain3.cpp, line 15632: !memcmp( NH_Sig, MEGA_HN_SIG, sizeof MEGA_HN_SIG )

visual: no terrain only many line to sky

What did you do to fix it? I'm trying here more I can not :(Can you post how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
run rsbuild bigger dev PC, smaler server rsbuild allways create bad map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bug only am_pinetop map, try backup original and not open this map for studio and create new rsbuild and "test"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bug only am_pinetop map, try backup original and not open this map for studio and create new rsbuild and "test"

I already did the RSbuild.I looked in the folder of the map and has the folder terra3, everything is complete, but the game does not load the terrain.Look at the image as it stands.

aLca - [RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now it's working.I repeated the process of extracting the Levels folder and redoing RSbuild.Thank you all.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fixed SRC AfterLife 1.5

You will only need to change the name game!

Back