Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5

Reaction score
Too bad I started to have a small stock, less of any release also so :)

e4tm3L0 - [RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see a lot of Rise of the Badlands fla/assets, did you us the src ? If yes, then you got it obviously.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me pinetop vmem terrain error

final build

000059.101| ASSERT at file ..\GameEngine\TrueNature2\Terrain3.cpp, line 15632: !memcmp( NH_Sig, MEGA_HN_SIG, sizeof MEGA_HN_SIG )

visual: no terrain only many line to sky

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please how to install!!!

I would also like to know because im a bit noob regarding this source but i have my questions about if anyone will actually help you out setting up this. Check the TUT on how to setup a server it shouldn't be much different from this source also it has some bugs so you cant just compile and its ready to go. Maybe if you post your problems here i might give you a hand and we can solve it together since i am having some hard time installing this too.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the way you program a warz server never changes you just pay attention to the details that the author of the current source has changed and understand them try to put this source online even though it is difficult the mistakes taught you to become more experienced and soon you will not will have so many problems!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The SQL .bak files in this source do i need to upload it to SQL Server 2012? I was using 2008 but i had a incorrect version error when importing it to the database.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The SQL .bak files in this source do i need to upload it to SQL Server 2012? I was using 2008 but i had a incorrect version error when importing it to the database.
I tried this on sql server 2008. Works fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for bothering but did you use Windows Server 2008 or 2012?
Yes I'm used 2012 and 2008 for infestation server all working but idk for afterlife. I'm just used sql 2008 for afterlife not tried sql 2012. Now I'm using sql 2012 for untouched iss sql.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks to gorhan2009 i managed to fix a problem with the source when i wanted to regist my account on the launcher:

Here is the FIX for it:

Open WOBackendAPI.cpp
Search: const char* gDomainBaseUrl= "/GameAPI/app/";

Edit the 2 lines below to look like this:
int gDomainPort = 80; // PAX_BUILD - change to 80 and no SSL bool gDomainUseSSL = false;

Basically edit the port to 80 and change the true to false

I also had some trouble setting out the ISS so here is a screenshot to help you out:

gBKvF4s - [RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back