[RLS] Boost Lib's 1.67.0 Compiled and ready for VS2013

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    473Posts

[RLS] Boost Lib's 1.67.0 Compiled and ready for VS2013

Take it, or leave it. When u have no idea for what it is, dont except any support.

Boost_1.67.0_MSVC12.0_aLca

Have Phun!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    CracolandiaLocation
    961Posts

Re: [RLS] Boost Lib's 1.67.0 Compiled and ready for VS2013

How strange, I've already downloaded something with this name some time ago.
    Leeches. Leeches Everywhere.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    473Posts

How strange? Ill just compiled this mess on my own 2 hours~ ago.

Take it, or leave it as i say. :)

Gold SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    CracolandiaLocation
    961Posts

as I said, I have something similar to the same name, did not say it is the same file.I still prefer version 2010. although it helps a lot in relation in notepad ++ and low quality of machine

Leeches. Leeches Everywhere.

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    850Posts

Is this what counts for a release these days? Taking a well known and PUBLIC library, double clicking a couple files and then uploading it with YOUR name on the tail end of the archive?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    473Posts

Well, most ppl here arent even clever enough to get this compiled, so what? Take it or leave it.

SubscriberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    576Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    Is this what counts for a release these days? Taking a well known and PUBLIC library, double clicking a couple files and then uploading it with YOUR name on the tail end of the archive?
    welcome to WarZ / ISS section of RaGEZONE... it is like this for over a year-2... ehhh i miss old times ;-;
    You need someone for textures and animations but aswell someone with almost no knowledge of codding because he just don't give a sh*t about it?

Well you found a right person!

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    473Posts

OKay guys, tell me why shall i release my hard work, on what i spend hundreds of hours on? That after my Upload some Thai Clowns come, download it, and 10 minute afterwards announce it to sell on their websites?! Erm, no, thank you.

After that, i might spend more time for the next stuff, while this braindeads who not even understand the functions of a simple "Hello World" Console Programm, can keep fapping to hello kitty and wait for the next Idiot here at Leechzone to make even more $$$ out of others work? Yea? Is it that?

Also tell me cmb, what have U done here in this Section expect work for/with Megamaxx on DeadZ? Hu? Never saw ANYTHING usefull from u here, expect bitch from time to time all few months. Tell me, how would u feel when i RLS or Sell your hard Work what u spend on the DeadZ Source(s)? Hu?

But keep bitching that i take Credits for time what I spend, to figure out how to compile this Boost mess properly for others, with out getting aids as i did. Tzz...

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    850Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aLca View Post
    OKay guys, tell me why shall i release my hard work, on what i spend hundreds of hours on? That after my Upload some Thai Clowns come, download it, and 10 minute afterwards announce it to sell on their websites?! Erm, no, thank you.

After that, i might spend more time for the next stuff, while this braindeads who not even understand the functions of a simple "Hello World" Console Programm, can keep fapping to hello kitty and wait for the next Idiot here at Leechzone to make even more $$$ out of others work? Yea? Is it that?

Also tell me cmb, what have U done here in this Section expect work for/with Megamaxx on DeadZ? Hu? Never saw ANYTHING usefull from u here, expect bitch from time to time all few months. Tell me, how would u feel when i RLS or Sell your hard Work what u spend on the DeadZ Source(s)? Hu?

But keep bitching that i take Credits for time what I spend, to figure out how to compile this Boost mess properly for others, with out getting aids as i did. Tzz...
    Lol man, you sound pretty angry over nothing. I havn't done anything in this section correct, cause WarZ is probably one of the worst games to ever exist. Why would I want to waste my time with this trash? Not only that, but this section is pretty garbage, people backstabbing each other and releasing their "sources" all the time. Makes me laugh heartily. I would probably feel pretty angry if some kid released my work and then sold it, however I do not share my work with children. I keep my work private and share it with trustworthy people, and it goes without saying that not one person in this section could fill that criteria. Honestly, I came by this section just to see if anyone did anything with wild west online since it was just released, but upon seeing your thread I felt obligated to make a comment. Btw a simple google search will turn up exactly what you've done here, should I make a new thread with this link https://sourceforge.net/projects/boo...naries/1.67.0/ and claim its a release? It's pretty much the same thing as you've done here. This in the end was a low effort release, which is what I had issue with. Congrats that you clicked a few files and compiled boost, the most popular C++ library (other than the STL) on the planet. You really deserve all the likes and respect you could gain from it from other children who don't have a clue.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    473Posts

Who sounds angry now? :)

And well, i didnt know that this is precompiled and ready for download already, could have spare some serious headache about this crap. My intention was just: upload it for others, that they can connect the time with their family or friends, instead figure out too how this shit works to get this middleware running.

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,443Posts

If you wrote the boost libs from scratch then clap clap. Otherwise Google but if someone who's working on warz and don't know what boost libs is just nonsense nothing else

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    im looking for that game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfB-l7ueyOg
    pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    473Posts

Other ppl who are not related to Scam-Z can't find it via their preferenced search engine for their needs or what? What logic is that, expect wasting my lifetime to argue with no names particular in this section?!

Also, i lol'd by ur signature. Write ur own from scratch. /Clap Clap
    Last edited by aLca; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:45 PM.

Advertisement