Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TOOL] Bulk Serial Generatior + automatic Preorder Setup, ready to use serials! v2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
#UPDATE: I've updated the logic and made the console output look nicer. Also he now outputs your free serials to the FreeSerials.txt file. He appends the serials and dont overwrite the file.

Hey guys, my lazyness has born this little helper tool.
It creates a 25 character serial based on a generated GUID and adds them to your serials table and adds them as Preorders.
So the serials are ready to use for registering.

Serial style: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

v2 pic:
ser - [TOOL] Bulk Serial Generatior + automatic Preorder Setup, ready to use serials! v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Info:

The program dont checks for sql connection timeouts, so if the tool freezes its most likely you did enter the wrong connection data and he is stuck in a timeout. First test the connection data by generating a small amount of serials, like 1-5 so you see if the data is correct.

How To Use:

1. Unzip the program
2. change your database connection information inside the serialGen.cfg (If you dont use 2 databases, warz + breeznet. And instead merged them. Leave the last line as it is)
3. Open the program, If you use 2 databases (breezenet + warz) check the checkbox Use breezenet. else dont check it.
4. enter the number of serials you want to generate. 1 - 100000 (100k).
5. click generate. If everything goes well you get a message that your serials are added

Download:

Download Bin:
Download Source VS2010 C#:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Bulk Serial Generation, Adding to DB + Preorder Setup. Ready to Register v2

Serial is not valid -,-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Serial is not valid -,-
Im pretty sure it doesnt work for REAL WarZ. Its most likely made for your own private servers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im pretty sure it doesnt work for REAL WarZ. Its most likely made for your own private servers.

Yes its for your own servers, because adding serials and setting them as preorder was a hassle.
The point of this tool is to generate unique serials, add them to your serials table and then put them as preorder. So the keys are ready for registration on your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great job!

This saves me a lot of time! Manually firing off Stored procedures, and entering data. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the generator actully working? its writes no serials in the database but connection is ok
need woadmin special rights for the datebase? i only gives rights was DNC in the video says

localhost
WarZ
WOAdmin
frtV4zAqo
yourBreezenetDBname

serial - [TOOL] Bulk Serial Generatior + automatic Preorder Setup, ready to use serials! v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

MFG

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is working set: yourBreezenetDBname To: breezenet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is working set: yourBreezenetDBname To: breezenet.

works thank you i under stand this false
2. change your database connection information inside the serialGen.cfg (If you dont use 2 databases, warz + breeznet. And instead merged them. Leave the last line as it is)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
works thank you i under stand this false

yes, when i see your picture you selected use breezenet. also i think you got 2 databases, warz and breezenet so you had to enter your breezenet database name.
Ive put the option to use one database because i have merged my databases and ive heard others have too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ultra could you help me out. i keep getting this error
Error - [TOOL] Bulk Serial Generatior + automatic Preorder Setup, ready to use serials! v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyo, is there a way to generate pioneer and or legend Keys with it? :)

If you change the code. Check this functions:
private static int AddSerial(SqlConnection con, string serial)
private static int AddPreorder(SqlConnection con)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've improved this tool a little. I've added the option to generate Legend Serials.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Post john '-', i need the tutorial to generate legend keys...
the survivor key haven't nothing
the legendary have a simbol in game and the name orange
the pioneer have ????....

Back