Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some unused junk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seeing how a few people are being respectively generous ..I decided to join in.
Here are a few gear models that I'll never use again..kiddies enjoy
Just to note though..the models here are rigged to CharacterMale_02,so if they don't look right on your other characters please don't whine..

AgzxHgK - Some unused junk - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it from Aftermatch extracted files? maybe, idk if work because of the skeleton is different from the warz.maybe i can speak wrong.Thank you, is very beautiful
No I used the WarZ skeleton,with Charactermale 02 body parts to situate the the positions of the gear.
Aftermath skl is smaller..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
wait..

thats a desert pack i created for condamned mmo like 2 years ago

GOD DAMN YOU SPOOK!! :D

No I used the WarZ skeleton,with Charactermale 02 body parts to situate the the positions of the gear.
Aftermath skl is smaller..
not smaller,
Just uses different skeleton version thats why it looks "smaller"
it has even more bones than old warz skeleton

Reaction score
wait..
thats a desert pack i created for condamned mmo like 2 years ago
GOD DAMN YOU SPOOK!! :D
Really? kkk, I'm dying to laugh, so the asked, I saw this on source and I get it running.utter nonsense.

I have the original skeleton of rotb, and it works normally, I don't know what he means that "lesser" at least knows how it works.

:$:

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Really? kkk, I'm dying to laugh, so the asked, I saw this on source and I get it running.utter nonsense.

I have the original skeleton of rotb, and it works normally, I don't know what he means that "lesser" at least knows how it works.

:$:

i dont care about rotb skl to be honest xd... but i think.. i will have to soon if i gonna start trying on making animations for aftermath..

rip my old ak12 i guess

zB5LRxq - Some unused junk - RaGEZONE Forums

i enjoyed working on it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I have the ROTB skl as well,seems just a tad shorter in the height to me,maybe its just me..that's what I use to rig AA gear on...and I made this gear for a source I did a while back using only the male 02 character..hey I learned to rig from the best"Karti"..lol..

Back