Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WarZ Source Code

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: WarZ Source Code

Could you tell us how to do a server with those files?

Reaction score

Vusion - [Release] WarZ Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

Could you tell us how to do a server with those files?

Okay selfish brother.

So it's not enough that he released the files, you want him to tell you how to set up a server too. And HES the selfish one? What have you done for him? Did you do ANYTHING to assist in this release? Did you even say thanks to him? You didnt even say thanks, you sir are a Ducking punt. Dan can you ban him <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If its the same files I have, there is src and API's in the bins folder.

Which people are saying here is corrupted.

4SgpfZU - [Release] WarZ Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

So if you have the same files even your files are corrupt?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score

So it's not enough that he released the files, you want him to tell you how to set up a server too. And HES the selfish one? What have you done for him? Did you do ANYTHING to assist in this release? Did you even say thanks to him? You didnt even say thanks, you sir are a Ducking punt. Dan can you ban him <3

I gave him SUGGESTIONS. I asked the whole time if he could make a torrent version. I believe he didn't even listen to me. But okay. Keep being selfish, that's how we earn stuff ;)

I really want to thank you V, but I just don't know what to do with those files yet. I really wanted to set-up a server in my home for me and my friends. I believe almost no one in here will do a tutorial on how to make a server.

Reaction score

I gave him SUGGESTIONS. I asked the whole time if he could make a torrent version. I believe he didn't even listen to me. But okay. Keep being selfish, that's how we earn stuff ;)

I really want to thank you V, but I just don't know what to do with those files yet. I really wanted to set-up a server in my home for me and my friends. I believe almost no one in here will do a tutorial on how to make a server.

there are so few people that actually make tutorials or even release something, because of people like you are such ungrateful.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That is nonsense. Do you really think that in case this files are in working state nobody will make a thread to explain how to set them up?
I mean, this forum is literally full of said tutorials, for every mmorpg whose server files have been published or emulated, and even some other subjects such as coding, for example. Maybe he's not giving support because he hasn't got a clue on how it works, not because he's a mean person. I support your petition to make a torrent, but I understand he's currently busy uploading them to a website, so his bandwidth is being used on it, and he would be unable to properly seed the torrent. Please, lets not waste thread space on pointless arguments, and since he did this out of his own will and not because someone paid him, be polite.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Direct Link Src = ( Unchanged )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

:eek: I'll upload a torrent once the bin files are uploaded.

Back