Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How To] add heavy armor and night digital armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welcome to this tutorial requested by readers of my server thread
http://forum.ragezone.com/f789/warz-server-gamejunkies-933930/

• our main files are and what you need:
  1. Data\ObjectsDepot\Characters\heavyarmor1.sco
  2. Data\Weapons\StoreIcons\heavyarmor1.dds
  3. Data\Weapons\itemdb.xml
  4. NotePad++
  5. SQL manager
  6. a working brain
(i will show how to do this with heavy armor since adding new items is the same way)

ItemDB.XML
  • open up your itemdb.xml
  • search for "20056" or "MTV Forest"
  • Copy the mtv forest line and paste it blow </gear>
    Hypoflex - [How To] add heavy armor and night digital armor - RaGEZONE Forums
  • change the 20056 from the copyed version to 20057 since that ID isnt used
  • you also need to change the "Store name", "desc" and if you want the "protectionLevel"
  • Do this to your own flavor
  • alright we got our setup now we need to change the icon showed in our inventory and the model ingame we do that simple by editing the "Model file" and "icon"
  • Change the <Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/Armor_MTV_01_Forest.sco" />
    to your sco of the heavy armor found in the folder giving above
  • changed: <Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/HEAVYARMOR1.sco" />
  • than we need to change the icon, we do this the same way by editing the .dds
  • Ok good we are done with itemdb.xml save this and open up your SQL manager

I know the itemdb.xml and sql are connected to each other and need will automatichly edit eachother but it doesnt Always work so just make this step
SQL Manager:
  • Go to: WarZ\Tables\dbo.Items_Gear right mouse click and click "edit top 200 row"
  • here you will find all your gear items
  • scroll down to the line that only says NULL
  • inside ItemID you type "20057" hit enter, then in the top of your SQL manager you find a small exclamation mark (!)
  • click this and your itemID 20057 will be right under MTV forest, you can copy everything over
  • for FNAME we type HEAVYARMOR1
  • if you want this to be buyable in game dollars change GPriceP
  • if you want this to be buyable in GC change PriceP

i hope you liked and understoud my tutorial dont forget to visit my server page giving at top of this page

Dont add me on Skype for help
Dont add me on Steam for help
Dont private message me for help
ONLY POST ON THIS FORUM THREAD
I will read it everyday and try to help as many as i can to build this community
you also need to read the other command dont be lazy and ask for the same problem

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some moderator should merge all War Inc related stuff in one tutorial, so all people who post start posting there.
Nice tutorial, you should add ALL armours that are currently in WarZ files, then add the War Inc, they are nice

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some moderator should merge all War Inc related stuff in one tutorial, so all people who post start posting there.
Nice tutorial, you should add ALL armours that are currently in WarZ files, then add the War Inc, they are nice

yea maybe i will but atm this is my school project and im kinda in a rush,
saw the heavy armor and looked bad butt so really want that one

when my school project is over i will devently keep working on this and hopefully work with alot of you guys
to make the best out of the private servers by making tutorials and threads to make/download the warinc stuff and new stuff

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please could someone post the heavyarmor1.sco and .dds to mega or another site for me as my warinc is corrupted and i cant find the files. hope its not a big ask. great tut by the way!

Dont worry about it guys!

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score

You know everything don't you? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
were do i get the Data Folder (War Inc Files), because the extractor isnt working for me :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have fun =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I enter the game the following error appears: Failed to get gear with ID 20057 Version mismatch

when I generate the item appears : empty slot, and is an item without image.
equipo and does not appear anything

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when I enter the game the following error appears: Failed to get gear with ID 20057 Version mismatch

when I generate the item appears : empty slot, and is an item without image.
equipo and does not appear anything

do you have all the files,

the model .sco files
the dds texture files
the dds icons
and did you script it in itemdb

paste your line of itemdb.xml here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"<Gear itemID="20058" category="11" Weight="3000"> <Model file="Data\ObjectsDepot\Characters\HEAVYARMOR1.sco" />
<Store name="Colete Elite" icon="$Data\Weapons\StoreIcons\HEAVYARMOR1.dds" desc="COLETE ELITE." LevelRequired="15" />
<Armor damagePerc="25" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="2" />
</Gear>"

posting the files to download?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"<Gear itemID="20058" category="11" Weight="3000"> <Model file="Data\ObjectsDepot\Characters\HEAVYARMOR1.sco" />
<Store name="Colete Elite" icon="$Data\Weapons\StoreIcons\HEAVYARMOR1.dds" desc="COLETE ELITE." LevelRequired="15" />
<Armor damagePerc="25" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="2" />
</Gear>"

posting the files to download?

first of all is the slash (\) wrong it needs to be "/"

example: <Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/heavyarmor1.sco" />

I noticed that the <model of <model file=... is straight behind weight, could be the forum that makes this problem
but check that.

the rest seems to be alright.

here are the files:

don't just throw the folders in there I may made some typ mistakes so follow the folders and put the files in one by one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first of all is the slash (\) wrong it needs to be "/"

example: <Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/heavyarmor1.sco" />

I noticed that the <model of <model file=... is straight behind weight, could be the forum that makes this problem
but check that.

the rest seems to be alright.

here are the files:

don't just throw the folders in there I may made some typ mistakes so follow the folders and put the files in one by one

I left the line like this, put the files of download and remains empty slot:

"<Gear itemID="20058" category="11" Weight="2000"> <Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/HEAVYARMOR1.sco" />
<Store name="Colete Elite" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/HEAVYARMOR1.dds" desc="COLETE ELITE." LevelRequired="15" />
</Gear>"

will be problem in SQL and why or when I open the Launcher updater does not?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anything already decided, was the updater problem. you can make a tutorial how to put the skin sniper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back