Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How To] add heavy armor and night digital armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anything already decided, was the updater problem. you can make a tutorial how to put the skin sniper ?

its pretty much the same,
only file names are different

cant provide the files right now, im busy will give them to you later,

or if someone who has the files uploaded want to share, please do :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all is the slash (\) wrong it needs to be "/"

example: <Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/heavyarmor1.sco" />

I noticed that the <model of <model file=... is straight behind weight, could be the forum that makes this problem
but check that.

the rest seems to be alright.

here are the files:

don't just throw the folders in there I may made some typ mistakes so follow the folders and put the files in one by one

Thank you for How to.

Can you re-upload this link?

Thanks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have an issue where everything works as expected but the items show ITEMIDXXXX as the actual name of the item. What have i missed to cause it to not properly label the item once spawned ingame?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have an issue where everything works as expected but the items show ITEMIDXXXX as the actual name of the item. What have i missed to cause it to not properly label the item once spawned ingame?

go into your data folder there you will find a "lang" folder for the language edit "English.lang"

example you can find if you search for 101002 in there

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awesome dude, thank you very much. It looks to me that if I am to support each language I must update each lang file to mirror the rest, does that sound correct?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome dude, thank you very much. It looks to me that if I am to support each language I must update each lang file to mirror the rest, does that sound correct?

you can do this if you want. But most people only change the english.lang as the this build of the source didnt have the working language switch in the options menu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heavyarmor invisible how to fix ?
i wear heavyarmor but not show
sorry for bad english T.T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made them long time ago.
Code:
<Gear itemID="20202" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/Armor_MTV_01_NightDigital.sco" />
			<Store name="MTV NightDigital" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/Armor_MTV_01_NightDigital.dds" desc="MTV NightDigital Level 2 protection." LevelRequired="15" />
			<Armor damagePerc="25" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="2" />
		</Gear>
		<Gear itemID="20203" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/Armor_MTV_01_Sand.sco" />
			<Store name="MTV Sand" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/Armor_MTV_01_Sand.dds" desc="MTV Sand Level 2 protection." LevelRequired="15" />
			<Armor damagePerc="25" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="2" />
		</Gear>
		<Gear itemID="20204" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/Armor_MTV_01_Desert.sco" />
			<Store name="MTV Desert" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/Armor_MTV_01_Desert.dds" desc="MTV Desert Level 3 protection." LevelRequired="15" />
		</Gear>
		<Gear itemID="20205" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/Armor_MTV_01_MilGreen.sco" />
			<Store name="MTV MilGreen" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/Armor_MTV_01_MilGreen.dds" desc="MTV MilGreen Level 2 protection." LevelRequired="15" />
		</Gear>
		<Gear itemID="20206" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/ARMOR_Light_Urban.sco" />
			<Store name="Light Gear Urban" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/ARMOR_Light_Urban.dds" desc="Light weight Level 1 protection in a Urban pattern." LevelRequired="10" />
			<Armor damagePerc="15" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="1" />
		</Gear>
		<Gear itemID="20207" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/ARMOR_Medium_Woodland_01.sco" />
			<Store name="Medium Gear Woodland" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/ARMOR_Medium_Woodland_01.dds" desc="Medium weight Level 2 protection in a Woodland pattern." LevelRequired="10" />
			<Armor damagePerc="20" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="2" />
		</Gear>
		<Gear itemID="20208" category="11" Weight="0">
			<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Characters/ARMOR_Medium_Desert_02.sco" />
			<Store name="Medium Gear Desert" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/ARMOR_Medium_Desert_02.dds" desc="Medium weight Level 2 protection in a Desert pattern." LevelRequired="10" />
			<Armor damagePerc="20" damageMax="400" bulkiness="0" inaccuracy="0" stealth="0" ProtectionLevel="2" />
		</Gear>

Code:
20202_name=MTV NightDigital
20202_desc=MTV NightDigital Level 2 protection.
20203_name=MTV Sand
20203_desc=MTV Sand Level 2 protection.
20204_name=MTV Desert
20204_desc=MTV Desert Level 2 protection.
20205_name=MTV MilGreen
20205_desc=MTV MilGreen Level 2 protection.
20206_name=Light Gear Urban
20206_desc=Light weight Level 1 protection in a Urban pattern.
20207_name=Medium Gear Woodland
20207_desc=Medium weight Level 2 protection in a Woodland pattern.
20208_name=Medium Gear Desert
20208_desc=Medium weight Level 2 protection in a Desert pattern.

Don't forget to make it in database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back