Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

´[TUT] Simple Logic for BlackShark Anticheat v.0.1 [OLD VERSION]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really appricate that you were working on something like this, but to dissapoint you.. the best anti cheat is to let the server calculate everything, like falldamage thats something the server is able to calculate, also if you just use packages and check some variables, that won't help you in anyway, because packages are modify able!

#rule number 1: never trust packages!
#rule number 2: stuff like super bullet is all fixable, just let the server calculate the hit Vector! For that you have to get physX running on the Servers, also you need a shoot from position for that I prefare your cam settings, because if a cheater modifys them than its a simple aimbot...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is to help beginners with servers that have no protection I know they have better way to do this so it is being fixed in the new version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tbh "To help beginners", beginners should learn coding in general first, than if they can understand a programming language and knows how server & client works than they know that packages for an anti cheat is not a solution at all! Well... maybe it is by encoding the packages, but I dont think that will help you eather, just maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is all very easy to bypass. Your anti-speedhack, anti-debugger, anti-VM, all easily bypassed by anyone with half a brain in 2 minutes. Also, as IKaruzI15 said, never trust packets, as you can easily forge packets anyways.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see FairFight works as FAC Anti-Cheat,I know it's different but FAC and FairFight have in common are banned in the game.
And I just wish everyone here made more Anti-Cheat to make the game better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see FairFight works as FAC Anti-Cheat,I know it's different but FAC and FairFight have in common are banned in the game.
And I just wish everyone here made more Anti-Cheat to make the game better

Well, FAC is a driver now (kernel level aka ring0), should be able to do a lot more and be a lot better than crappy FairFight. I'd hope so atleast

Back