Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] Inspecting Gun In FirstPerson

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to create it (with some software check rz post). Or steal it from an other game extracted but not "really allowed"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Upload file named XXXXYOURANIMATIONNAMEHEREXXXX.anm for me. The lack of this one single or graphite is due out soon.

No one can help me please Thai {I'm Thai.}.

who give a flying turd that your Thai, don't be a lazy duck.

Make use of what you already have attachment animations.
Replace
XXXXYOURANIMATIONNAMEHEREXXXX
with
FPS_Attch_Idle_SMG

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Some people thought it would be disallowed to post NewZ Stuff. But it's not. NewZ IS NOT AN Emulator anymore.

newz stuff?

lol i can said we are talking here about csgo stuff lol

screw news... they are worthless bunch of kids who cannot do poop face it..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What should I do ?
GetRektBambi - [TUTORIAL] Inspecting Gun In FirstPerson - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for code and tutor, code 98% working.
have one problem.
when you are walking in the first person and then switch to the third person.
the animation is still as before, walking or running, even when stationary.

recognition to jump, does not exist.
I press space and nothing happens.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me ? I added the code and checked dozens of times and does not work! And do not even appear in the option menu power to change this key! Not of any error ... And yes I put the animation in Animation5 folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@GetRektBambi, I tried to put in 3 different sources: OverZ, DomMMOv3 and Untouched and did not work! I've tried changing key, tried change IsPressed to WasPressed but does not work! Any idea what could be?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
How can i make this function for idle status? I don't want to press B... Ex: When my character stay idle in game then animation will start after wait 3 second... Someone can show me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having this error when i build. Can i have the AI_Player.CPP to fix it?

Erro 2 error C2227: left of '->isActive' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 3 error C2065: 'hudCraft' : undeclared identifier c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 4 error C2227: left of '->isActive' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 5 error C2065: 'hudSafelock' : undeclared identifier c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 6 error C2227: left of '->isActive' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 7 error C2065: 'hudTrade' : undeclared identifier c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 8 error C2227: left of '->isActive' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 9 error C2065: 'hudStore' : undeclared identifier c:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\ObjectsCode\AI\AI_Player.CPP 2666 Eclipse StudioErro 10 error C2227: left of '->isActive' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think you didn't see my level: "Newbie". Actually is my first participation on a thread, also programming again. I just wanted a assistance because i build so much times trying to fix this. Stop being toxic, be nice. Also i don't know if my source is compatible with this tutorials. You guys programs a hacked engine, and act like are profissionals, smh.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your first mistake was to try and get the code working without at first learning some basics of C++. I would like to say that if you are to lazy to put forth the effort in learning the language, do not try and play DEV., go back to actually just playing the game as a player and let someone else who has taken the time to learn the language make something go for you to play. Now if you really want to take the time to learn the language, buy a book, take a class, or "GO TO YOUTUBE AND LEARN YOU LAZY PEICE OF S*@#!!!!!!!"

Back