Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Already solved. You see that 9.x in the screenshot? Yeah, that's SQL 2005. It was installed with the 2008 Visual Studio package and has somehow overwritten SQL 2008.

I had to remove it and reinstall 2008 and now it works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having issues with the sql file. Everything is running well but once I try to register/log-in I'll get this error:

000027.220| WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Select Failed: Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_ACCOUNT_CREATE'.
000027.222| WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Select Failed: Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_ACCOUNT_LOGIN'.

When importing the WarZ.sql file I get a lot of errors regarding these procedures. I don't use Microsofts SQL Software so I have no idea what the issue is.

Heres a sample regarding the WZ_ACCOUNT_CREATE procedure.

qRYWEwk - [Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
SQL Express wont work. Grab SQL 2012, it's right now the best solution, since 2016 is missing Admin Tools, where u have to install few GB's on top, what sucks when Space is pure luxury.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this error :
ztimer - [Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition! - RaGEZONE Forums

how can i disable anti cheat?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are you sure you are doing the setup correctly?

within the subject

Fix HackShield

Have you applied the transaction

sorry my bad english. Im Turkish.

Back