Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Simple Methods Anti Hacks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No. All REAL hackers and not simple spoonfeeded idiots dont use CE.

For emulators, yes, they do. Or dll injections. There are no "Real" hackers, just little shits who download tables from uc and load em up. I mean, why spend time making a hack when you can write a ce one in 15min?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For emulators, yes, they do. Or dll injections. There are no "Real" hackers, just little shits who download tables from uc and load em up. I mean, why spend time making a hack when you can write a ce one in 15min?

Lol bro... u cant call them little shits because of downloading a ce table or a dll hack at uc. Look at half ragezone, people coming here, 100% copypasting poop to fix "their source" and think they can any c++. Anyone with half a brain can hack in any Ducking emu. Look StormZ, StargateZ, DeadZ, Warzombie, all easy to bypass and hack on.

Just because people can hack, doesn't mean that there are little shits because all your anticheat methods ... SUCK!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol bro... u cant call them little shits because of downloading a ce table or a dll hack at uc. Look at half ragezone, people coming here, 100% copypasting poop to fix "their source" and think they can any c++. Anyone with half a brain can hack in any Ducking emu. Look StormZ, StargateZ, DeadZ, Warzombie, all easy to bypass and hack on.

Just because people can hack, doesn't mean that there are little shits because all your anticheat methods ... SUCK!

I know . The community is the worst. Every emu's ac is bypassable, im not saying their not. Just majority of them download without saying anything, no thanks or rep, plug and hack. Those are the little shits. They are here on RZ also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know . The community is the worst. Every emu's ac is bypassable, im not saying their not. Just majority of them download without saying anything, no thanks or rep, plug and hack. Those are the little shits. They are here on RZ also

I agree with this :p
Appart from downloading without even saying thanks and the fact that they know 0 bout coding.... yep.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with this :p
Appart from downloading without even saying thanks and the fact that they know 0 bout coding.... yep.

By the way, I'm a famous UC member which used to be moderator - I even got you on Skype, I'm pretty sure you know me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, it's working really nice. (I only use Window Name Check).

By the way, when I try to build RSUpdate in Release mode, it giving me a error.
I just was trying to build RSUpdate, cuz I added a way to ban via IP, you can find what I did here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-simple-ip-ban-933954/

Error: Error 1 error C2220: warning treated as error - no 'object' file generated c:\wz\src\eternity\source\winmain.cpp 702 Eternity

I was searching about this error and one of the steps to fix this error is:

• Fix the problems that cause warnings in your project."

After that, I check the warning list, and I found just one:

• Warning 2 warning C4715: 'TitleWindow' : not all control paths return a value c:\wz\src\eternity\source\winmain.cpp 702 Eternity

I did check on WarZ.sln and rebuild at Final and it's working fine. Just for RSUpdate.

Someone, has this error too?

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i wanted to hack i would not need to bypass anything here, this is just simply bad Yuri-BR released a bit better antihack(pretty sure this is a slightly cut down ver of it) then this about 3x better use his if your not a programmer like myself, private custom made antihack is the way to go :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good and simple antihack but I have a problem when I loggin into the map the game is close any idea how to fix it guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-upload pls

... these anticheat methods are basically useless, there's a reason all good anticheats don't bother looking for windownames. You can easily bypass that poop anyways.

Back