Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Weapon import? Whatever? Duhh?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
On first, i wanted to see how fast i will be able to import a SS AK12 into IS:S with a sets of new plugins and max script i got from a friend ( private, don't even bother to ask i won't tell who made that, i promised to him that he will stay anonymous )

Soo that turtorial cannot be even named a proper tut... but i think a video of +40 minutes will show you enough or some steps what you have to do to import some stuff into warz via 3dsmax.

Full video

A shorter version ( just x4 faster )

Enjoy, i might upload the AK12 from this video later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Turtorial] Weapon import? Whatever? Duhh?

Nice dude but how do i import the SKL and Anim cus the Plugin / Script that Giga uploaded dont import anim and skl it would be rly cool if u could share the Script

Edit : Okey someone Told me That ur Using the Updated Version of Gigas script its okey if u dont want to Release it or dont have the Permissions to release it

And is there anyway to buy / get the Script

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lovely Karti, just lovely :love:

miss u lots

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did I really heard some Tenacious D, god daim love you.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Lovely Karti, just lovely :love:

miss u lots

at least u :< sean went awol ;<

Nice dude but how do i import the SKL and Anim cus the Plugin / Script that Giga uploaded dont import anim and skl it would be rly cool if u could share the Script

Edit : Okey someone Told me That ur Using the Updated Version of Gigas script its okey if u dont want to Release it or dont have the Permissions to release it

if you use old gigatoni script, you import skl automaticly.
Tho it won't loads anm ofc.

And no, there is no way to buy a script i am using or get it, you can still download the old script from giga somewhere over the ragezone

btw if you got any idea or any model particular which you want me to import into warz, just send me a pm with all infos, and i will try

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Correct. He is using my importer to import the weapon. This script is only for Flying Penguin people and not open to public. It is also NOT available for sale since, as I just mentioned it's property of Flying Penguin. If you have more questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

EDIT:
Btw the new version is similarly to the old one, just that it can import materials too, it has almost no poly loss and it can load anm files. That's all new features so nothing really exciting, oh and it has a new layout ofc.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
1. Video doesnt exist reup pls.... Anyway ty for tutorial :)

well sorry mate but i cannot reupload it atm :/

And the video is up, but duo one song playing from my spotify, it was blocked in certain areas by Youtube :/

vzpMgRb - [Tutorial] Weapon import? Whatever? Duhh? - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry mate :<

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back