Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Afterlife mmo soruce? reupload

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't have it , so i cant upload it.

i just want to tell you one thing.

Use untouched source code if you want to do something great , stop copy-pasting other peoples source codes and claiming it as your own game.

I'm in this community since the first month of source release , copy-pasting emulator "success" died in late 2016.
do something at your own if you want to get players.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Me too, I do not have it
I also think like you but the example suppose as me i am not good at programming self generated source codes like mmo and zmmo afterlife or do not have time to do the same as the source i just said and because they love the creative source code
In this forum they have bought and released but they can not download because of broken link
This community forum helps each other and grow together and so please help him have a new link so he can download it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is already a shame that this source got leaked.
I agree with Burak, stop copy pasting and do something on your own.
You wont achieve anything by just taking stuff from others.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Like, taking the original source code of the game is not copying, get a grip
Nice excuses you got there but with that behaviour you wont get far here.
Just use something like untouched src and create stuff on your own otherwise you wouldnt get any people to play your crap anyways.
Maybe I will upload the src but with some errors in it to see if you can even fix simple poop x)

Upvote 0
Back