Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Dear Community

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran into the same problem, when I am killed by a zombie, I go out to the main menu, I am crashed.2 problem, we played with friends and 1 of them killed, he went to the main menu and he crashed the game and we have along with him, I can not understand what the problem is, logs do not say anything :$:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran into the same problem, when I am killed by a zombie, I go out to the main menu, I am crashed.2 problem, we played with friends and 1 of them killed, he went to the main menu and he crashed the game and we have along with him, I can not understand what the problem is, logs do not say anything :$:
When the crash happens, check the r3dlog.probably he will tell the possible cause

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When the crash happens, check the r3dlog.probably he will tell the possible cause

in this and the essence of that p3dlug does not tell me what the problem is, if I knew I would have said in advance about her

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this and the essence of that p3dlug does not tell me what the problem is, if I knew I would have said in advance about her
if the error occurs again, post here your r3d, I will try to help.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe, undo all changes and see if it continues with the error, if not, it is probably some code or something that you added
When I put everything back in place and when I try to enter the main menu I have crash games

Upvote 0
Back