Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] About for add button from PlayerList in TAB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First step is in Server side
Go to folder server/src/ and open the file WarZ_Server.sln

In VS press CTRL + F > search for code in tutorial
And follow the steps, copy>paste, simple.

Yes, Lukas, I see what you mean. I don't understand the last step
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// [LCCB] - REPORT BUTTON CONTEXT-MENU TAB PLAYERS
if(!isAdmin)
{
if(!selectedSelf)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_ReportPlayerID, "REPORT ABUSE");
}
else {
if(!selectedSelf)
if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount & wiUserProfile::DAA_DEV_ICON && strcmp(plrNamePtr->Gamertag,CGL.localPlayer_->CurLoadout.Gamertag) != 0)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminSpecialReportPlayerID, "$HUD_PlayerAction_DevReport");
}
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I tried to put this code behind if (isAdmin) and compile 2065 errors

is your problem "/report" command?

No, the compiler error, I think it should be the location of the code, so we ask you to solve the problem

[h=2]Re: [TUTORIAL] Timed ScreenShot auto 5 minutes[/h]
@erickstyle

For add button from PlayerList in TAB.

Go to WarZ.sln

Search
Code:
if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount & wiUserProfile::DAA_KICK)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminKickPlayerID, "$HUD_PlayerAction_Kick");
After
Code:
if(isAdmin)
Add or modify
Code:
// [LCCB] - REPORT BUTTON CONTEXT-MENU TAB PLAYERS
if(!isAdmin)
{
if(!selectedSelf)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_ReportPlayerID, "REPORT ABUSE");
}
else {
if(!selectedSelf)
if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount & wiUserProfile::DAA_DEV_ICON && strcmp(plrNamePtr->Gamertag,CGL.localPlayer_->CurLoadout.Gamertag) != 0)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminSpecialReportPlayerID, "$HUD_PlayerAction_DevReport");
}

First step is in Server side
Go to folder server/src/ and open the file WarZ_Server.sln

In VS press CTRL + F > search for code in tutorial
And follow the steps, copy>paste, simple.

Error 1, error, C2065:, "HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminSpecialReportPlayerID": undeclared identifier d:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\UI\HUDDisplay.cpp 1440, Eclipse, Studio

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I should be done, but I don't know the screenshot save position, can you help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back