Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Add Tab in Global Inventory!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to add the weapons tab in the global inventory, and in the Marketplace, they are active in eclipse, I already changed the frontend and the price of the weapons are right in the database, but it still does not appear yet.Can someone help?

YdsQZqZ - [HELP] Add Tab in Global Inventory! - RaGEZONE Forums

//

kGyXDqM - [HELP] Add Tab in Global Inventory! - RaGEZONE Forums

//

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have 11 tabs? If you are leaving it as is in the src then it should be 0
var[0].SetNumber(0);
var[1].SetString("weapon");

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have 11 tabs? If you are leaving it as is in the src then it should be 0
var[0].SetNumber(0);
var[1].SetString("weapon");
Yeah i have 11 tab's, this number just edit, the sequencing of the tabs, putting this, I want it to be the last.
I already checked the swf and the database if the weapons had prices.I compared FrontendShared.cpp with that of another src that is active and everything is the same.
I just have no explanation for not showing up.

even if you can make it appear in the store does not appear in the global inventory

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well you have obviously missed something somewhere my friend,could be very small..keep looking over your coding..One tiny mistake can cause a huge headache of problems..

Upvote 0
Back